Maps to all energon cube locations

CAPP360

I'm having a bit of trouble finding the last cube on the first Decepticon mission (Soccent Military Base). I found all 97 cubes that are on the map and on additional cube near the Destruction Challenge (so I'm at 99 right now), but I can't find the last one. I've been flying over the map for about the past hour or two looking for the dang thing, but I'm not having any luck whatsoever. Does anyone know where it might be located? I'd really appreciate some help with this one.

Never mind. I was able to find the last one in the top half of the airfield. I only wish I knew that the guide was missing locations of the cubes before I wasted my money on the thing.

Edited by whtsnk58
Found It

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on suburbs, i know where the last one is, it's right beside the cube for the hunt submission. I was looking everywhere and there it was. I hope this helps, now I just have to find the last one on the soccent military base mission to get 100%

Thanks Trip I couldn't find that foe the longest and I was getting so pissed so I just looked back on the forums and saw your reply. Thanks man.

Missing cubes (following the maps on the first page):

Autobot Chapter 1: Suburbs

Map missing 1 cube

Location of the cube is: NW of the Hunt sub-mission, in front of a house, just up the curved road

Autobot Chapter 2: More Than Meets The Eye

No cubes missing

Autobot Chapter 3: Inside Hoover Dam

Don't know if there are any missing, I found it too confusing following the map on that level, so I found all 100 by myself. I suggest you do so as well, not too hard.

"Hidden" cubes include: 8 in the area beyond the forcefield, 3 in the control room at the end of Breakout (chapter 1)

Autobot Chapter 4: The Last Stand

6 cubes missing

Locations of the cubes are:

1) At the top end of the curved patch of grass on the NE side

2) From #1, just go to the end of the grass patch (moving W) and up(N) the road. it's on the road.

3, 4, 5) From #2, just climb the building immediately W of the road (whilst you are facing N), all three are on top.

6) From #5, continue west, across the road, and up the next building. Continue until you get to the "V" in the road, and the cube is at the SE of the "V"

My suggestion, get all the cubes in the rest of the level, then come deal with this area. Then, mark off as usual, all the cubes that ARE on the map, not picking up the cubes that I described, and once done (you should have 94 cubes total), go back and get the 6 I described.

NOTE: another user has updated some of the maps, so feel free to use those instead

add this to the corrections!!

this is what i found that was wrong in the Deception maps and that i remember..i think there are a few more errors..but this should help other players that will play the game in the future

Deception Level 2: Hunt for Witwicky there are 6 cubes in the map to the right of the Power Plant on the road!! but in this area only have 5 cubes..the last cube in this level it's above secret icon #2 in the bridge and it's not marked in the map!

Deception Level3: A Gathering Force: 1 missing cube near SUMO challenge!!

Deception Level4: City Of The Machines: 3 missing cubes in the very left bottom near the white square in the map!!

started the game 3 days ago and i already got the full 1000GS..thanks to the maps even incomplete =)

Edited by Achiever TM

• 3 months later...
add this to the corrections!!

this is what i found that was wrong in the Deception maps and that i remember..i think there are a few more errors..but this should help other players that will play the game in the future

Deception Level 2: Hunt for Witwicky there are 6 cubes in the map to the right of the Power Plant on the road!! but in this area only have 5 cubes..the last cube in this level it's above secret icon #2 in the bridge and it's not marked in the map!

Deception Level3: A Gathering Force: 1 missing cube near SUMO challenge!!

Deception Level4: City Of The Machines: 3 missing cubes in the very left bottom near the white square in the map!!

started the game 3 days ago and i already got the full 1000GS..thanks to the maps even incomplete =)

sorry for double post, but what about the first decepticon mission? by my count there are 2 missing from the map.

EDIT - found them. and i already had the one mentioned in the faq which is why i asked. but no worries now.

Edited by LavitzOwns

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be picking this game back up soon. I'm tired of seeing it in my list at 725/1000. Hopefully this thread will help me find the cubes I'm missing.

This isn't going to be fun...

Edit: I just realized I haven't touched this game since January of 08...

Edited by TehKrizz

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the maps!!!!

They were most useful to me in helping me finish the full 1000 from this game. I am not sure how many hours I would have spent looking for the cubes otherwise but I know I would have been a lot more bored and searched the same areas countless times with limited success...

The most "tricky" cubes for me are the ones hidden in or directly under boxes (making them not visible) on the SOCCOM base level.

I found printing the maps on a full page (in colour or greyscale) and physically marking over the cubes I had already found worked nicely for me. The process of elimination is a powerful tool here!

Good luck to anyone else missing a couple of cubes and thanks again to the OP for taking the time to scan the maps and help everyone else out. :D

Thank you very much for the maps!!!!

They were most useful to me in helping me finish the full 1000 from this game. I am not sure how many hours I would have spent looking for the cubes otherwise but I know I would have been a lot more bored and searched the same areas countless times with limited success...

The most "tricky" cubes for me are the ones hidden in or directly under boxes (making them not visible) on the SOCCOM base level.

I found printing the maps on a full page (in colour or greyscale) and physically marking over the cubes I had already found worked nicely for me. The process of elimination is a powerful tool here!

Good luck to anyone else missing a couple of cubes and thanks again to the OP for taking the time to scan the maps and help everyone else out. :D

same here...i did the same thing and it worked like a charm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm having a bit of trouble finding the last cube on the first Decepticon mission (Soccent Military Base). I found all 97 cubes that are on the map and on additional cube near the Destruction Challenge (so I'm at 99 right now), but I can't find the last one. I've been flying over the map for about the past hour or two looking for the dang thing, but I'm not having any luck whatsoever. Does anyone know where it might be located? I'd really appreciate some help with this one.

Never mind. I was able to find the last one in the top half of the airfield. I only wish I knew that the guide was missing locations of the cubes before I wasted my money on the thing.

thank you so much i was missing the one by the destruction challenge and was getting fed up of looking.

Well Guys (and possible gals) I did it, I got all the sparks from Decepticon 4. How you may ask? I started a new game from my son's account and went up the Decepticon path (only doing the main mission parts to save time). When I arrived a Decepticon 4 I then started at the top of the map and worked my way down, marking each one as I got it. Funny thing is I got all 100 in the first try.

Anyway I signed myself in, and found mine (spark 66, right by ICON 1). Either I completely blind or by loading the other profile it helped my saved game fix itself. either way here are the two maps I ended up making.

1 has all the sparks marked and the other doesn't. Thanks for all the advice. See you in the next game!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/ILoveCrowbars/decept04all100sparks.jpg

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/ILoveCrowbars/decept04withnumbers.jpg

thanks so much man I had 99 out of 100 and was missing one of the ones at the top that wasn't on the map.

the maps on the first page should be updated with these really.

• 2 weeks later...
on suburbs, i know where the last one is, it's right beside the cube for the hunt submission. I was looking everywhere and there it was. I hope this helps, now I just have to find the last one on the soccent military base mission to get 100%

thanks a mil!

i restorted to saving the pic - marking each box as i collected it and i still didnt get it...

so thanks bud!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the maps, but unfortunately for me the maps alone only help me for some of the cubes. I just got back into this game after so long because I really needed to get this game done so I could sell it. If anyone's willing to make video walkthroughs for the locations of all Energon cubes in all levels, I'd appreciate it very much. :)