Achievement Trading Thread

Hey everyone. I'm gonna try to have a boosting party tonight! Feel free to add me anytime during today and I'll send a message out to start a party.

Personally, I need:

Job Skills

Abstergo Employee of the Month

Role Model

Help me out and I'll be sure to help everyone else out on any achievements they need.

GT: SlowBlo

Also, I will try to add everyone on here that's already posted and looking for achievements.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am setting for a "stun-boosting" party right now for the "Abtergo Employee of the month" (the Level 50) cheevo.

I'll be on for a few hrs tonite. Sorry for the latestart. I'm normally on by late afternoon. I should be online every afternoon/evening (I'm in Central Time Zone) until I get these last few cheevs knocked out.

Also, if anyone else needs a boosting party message me on live at

GT: kiskit

Also when I get to level 29 I need to get the co-op cheevos. I'm currently level 19. If others need help with these mp cheevs within next few days also message me. I'll help with what i can.

I'm looking for a boosting party to get me;

Strong Closer

Job Skills

Role Model

Abstergo Employee of the month

I'll be on all weekend

GT=xDeath Race

I too am looking to get the same achievements. I will be on all weekend long each night starting at around 9pm EST time Saturday. So please feel free to message me. I work tonight so I will not be able to boost these unless it is after 11:30pm EST otherwise hope to boost with you Saturday. Thanks

I need a little help with the achievement Abstergo Employee of the Month. We would boost in private match. I have most of the bonuses since I am level 44 on muiltplayer but need help getting some of the other bonuses that i don't have. Message me on Xbox Live, my Gamertag is: Rystmod. We need a couple of people to boost this.

:) Thank you. :)

I'm looking to boost to lvl 50 tonight, and I'll be online the next 7 hours from now (to about 01:00 GMT).

I'm missing these achievements, and can boost for them as well:

- Fast Learner

- Download Complete

- Role Model

- Ahead of the Curve

gt. anolop

Edited by anolop