Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. I now only need abstergo employee of the month, download complete and strong closer. I have all the hard bonuses for abstergo and only need end match bonuses then level up to get the poison.

Please only add me if you are a respectful person as I recently left a boosting party cause they were mean and annoying.

Get. Deadsea 18

looking to get the last three achievements for multi (level 50 and the bonuses ones) and willing to help others get there's. I will be on and able to do this tomorrow for a few hours from about 1230 to about 5 (mountain time in the US), im also on and off a lot so if you're interested hit me up (im looking for revelations and AC3 if you're looking for those too)

Hello My name is Rosember and I'm looking for people that could help me to get all the multiplayer achievements.

My gamer tag is rosember96 and my email is [email protected] so if you want to help me, send me a message to decide which date and hour should we start.

Thanks

P.s : I'm sorry if I made grammar mistakes since I am from Monterrey

Hey just a heads up for anyone that has never seen a match you need to turn off the games dlc. when your at the mp menu its under options-downloads, there should be 3 of them make sure they are all on off. Now just search for a game and you should find on pretty quick.