Possible glitched achievements Mastery of weapons (In a good way)

A Medium Bear

I just want to point out a possible glitch for this achievement, earlier I had ranked up the shotgun whilst using the weapon on the Sentinel (Carrier) and when I reached rank 30 with my Shotgun I received the mastery achievement for doing two Shotguns.

I then made it to the Bow rank 30 and it didn't unlock there so I thought maybe a mistake.

Moving on, I changed my Sentinel to the Wyrm and reached 30 for the first time with a Pistol and it actually unlocked this achievement simultaneously. I really can't explain it as I wasn't paying too much attention but I can tell you that I reached rank 30 for the pistol at the mission end screen.

I was also using double attrition points and the MK-1 FURIS pistol.

I hope this also happens for you as it will save a very long time. Please let me know so we can get a definitive answer on why this has happened.

I just want to point out a possible glitch for this achievement, earlier I had ranked up the shotgun whilst using the weapon on the Sentinel (Carrier) and when I reached rank 30 with my Shotgun I received the mastery achievement for doing two Shotguns.

I then made it to the Bow rank 30 and it didn't unlock there so I thought maybe a mistake.

Moving on, I changed my Sentinel to the Wyrm and reached 30 for the first time with a Pistol and it actually unlocked this achievement simultaneously. I really can't explain it as I wasn't paying too much attention but I can tell you that I reached rank 30 for the pistol at the mission end screen.

I was also using double attrition points and the MK-1 FURIS pistol.

I hope this also happens for you as it will save a very long time. Please let me know so we can get a definitive answer on why this has happened.

Interesting, I haven't had it happen to me. But damn I wish it would because there is just to much grind in this game.

This happened last night for my shotgun, and rifle. Today it did it for my Bo but an hour later the game froze and kicked me out. Right after this I maxed out my akimbo and sentinel and only got 1 achievement so it looks like it's patched.

Anything similar happen with the weapons compared to the akimbo? Like were the others at the end mission screen while the pistol weren't?

Very easy to time getting it at the end, just got both the sword achievements.

-Wait till level 29

-Let a friend or teammates beat the mission

-Get mission reward exp to level it up

-Profit

I suggest doing this trick with all the weapons requiring 5 of it just in case it gets patched at least you'll have the most time consuming ones out of the way.

if u hit lv30 in the game just fail the mission u will get both achievements as well, (im not sure about aborting the mission as i havent tried it)

Not sure thats works but this is what i did

When in the mission and you think you got it, check your mission progresss in the start menu, if your weapon levels up from bonus xp in there your just get it

Is there a list I can use to kno what weapons I should get for each achievements.?

Check the sister site Playstation trophies there are nice guides on there

Edited by K1llerM0nkey

Just got all the pole achievements when I hit level 30 with the mk1-Bo. Pretty sure it happened mid way through a match though I cannot be sure.

Edit-I just received both rifle achievements too. It was the end of a round and we won. Quite a handy glitch.

Edit 2-Same deal with pistol mastery. Saved me a bit of time on the achievements.

Edited by bluenotesmiley
Appended

The sentinel achievement is glitched in a bad way for the xbox one like it is for the ps4. If you don't hit level 30 with it at the mission end screen you wont get the achievement. And it also won't count as 1 of the 3 for the second achievement. It becomes a wasted level 30 and you either need to buy another sentinel or forma.

The sentinel achievement is glitched in a bad way for the xbox one like it is for the ps4. If you don't hit level 30 with it at the mission end screen you wont get the achievement. And it also won't count as 1 of the 3 for the second achievement. It becomes a wasted level 30 and you either need to buy another sentinel or forma.

So you don't want to do it mid level, is that what you mean? ie you need your bonus xp to take you over?

So you don't want to do it mid level, is that what you mean? ie you need your bonus xp to take you over?

I believe so they have more detail about it on the ps3trophies site, its a nasty bug and even worse on xbox one when you have to either get it the first time and get both achievements. Or get stuck doing 3 hoping each three are exactly after the mission end screen.