Worst Weapon

Ice Car

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hands down the worst guns are the uesless handguns. people should never use them as a secondary weapon. really though codmw2 secondary weapons was way better than black ops.

Lololol hahahahaahahaahah!

. . . Oh Wait, are you Serious? You are serious! What a Joke! Just because you don't have your Automatic-TMP-Sniper-Rifle as a back up anymore. Handguns Are great, in fact the M1911 is my Most Used Weapon, I have a ridiculous amount of Kills with it.

Still laughing at all the people saying the Guns that have recoil are the Worst ones.

Worst Equates to ease of use, not how much Recoil the gun has.

So in Ease of use I would have to say the G-11 is the worst gun.

Really this game doesn't have Any "Bad" Weapons.

Lololol hahahahaahahaahah!

. . . Oh Wait, are you Serious? You are serious! What a Joke! Just because you don't have your Automatic-TMP-Sniper-Rifle as a back up anymore. Handguns Are great, in fact the M1911 is my Most Used Weapon, I have a ridiculous amount of Kills with it.

Still laughing at all the people saying the Guns that have recoil are the Worst ones.

Worst Equates to ease of use, not how much Recoil the gun has.

So in Ease of use I would have to say the G-11 is the worst gun.

Really this game doesn't have Any "Bad" Weapons.

Agreed. Especially with the bit in bold.

I also love handguns. People seem to be crying because they dont 2 hit now due to the lack of stopping power. Go use the Python.

I personally love an extended mag makarov (Im a mass user of anything semi automatic so I burn through the normal 8 shot mag too fast, and the other attachments seem a little redundant).

And i also agree with your evaluation of the G3 to some extent. Burst fire weapons are probably those that I am worst with. Id rather be able to control my own fire rate thanks. Now if there was an attachment for the M16 to make it semi....*drools*

I personally love an extended mag makarov (Im a mass user of anything semi automatic so I burn through the normal 8 shot mag too fast, and the other attachments seem a little redundant).

Good to Know I'm not the Only one. M14 and M1911 with Extended Mags and Sleight Of Hand is Awesome.

I Love the Iron Sights on the M14, reminds me of the M1 Garand from World at War, which makes sense considering the M14 takes a lot of its design from the M1 Garand.

Mis-read what you wrote. I will amend my previous comment to the following:

They do; it's called the FN FAL.

I use the M14 over the FAL regardless of my level. The M14 has a 1.5* head and chest multiplier, whilst the FAL has just 1.4*. So the M14 2 hits at any range as long as one shot is upper body. The FAL needs 3. And as all attachments except grip are pretty rubbish (imo) for the M14, recoil is not an issue.

My point was really more that, like smgs having rapid fire as an option, wish assault rifles could have "semi auto" as an attachment option.

The G11 is pretty interesting to be fair, it was the first gun of its time to use caseless ammo, and it was designed in such a way that any broken parts could be fixed by a soldier in a matter of minutes and put back together.

However, it wasnt put into production because it was to big, clunky and not at all cost effective.

Back on topic, I must say, out of the weapons ive used, the HK21 is pointless, it's just the RPK but worse in every conceivable way.

hands down the worst guns are the uesless handguns. people should never use them as a secondary weapon. really though codmw2 secondary weapons was way better than black ops.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGV1NTbcIDxyNUyMaAj2bsOdkKteFKBjCY-GB_bW9_5xSVON5HXA

That is because secondaries in Modern Warfare 2 were horribly broken. I mean, shotgun secondaries, and machine pistols? Come on. Not to mention the shotguns are miles better than the ones in BO. Just look at the Spas. Broken Range.

Needless to say, the reason it is worse in this game, is so that it encourages you to use your primary weapon. You know, the weapon you use before you take out your secondary? It's called a SECONDARY WEAPON FOR A REASON YOU KNOW. Akimbo Pistols aren't broken in this game, so deal with it. Either learn how to deal with not having your precious shotgun secondary/overpowered pistols, or stick with your CZ75 Full Auto Pistol and spray it like an idiot.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGV1NTbcIDxyNUyMaAj2bsOdkKteFKBjCY-GB_bW9_5xSVON5HXA

That is because secondaries in Modern Warfare 2 were horribly broken. I mean, shotgun secondaries, and machine pistols? Come on. . . .

Needless to say, the reason it is worse in this game, is so that it encourages you to use your primary weapon. You know, the weapon you use before you take out your secondary? It's called a SECONDARY WEAPON FOR A REASON YOU KNOW. Akimbo Pistols aren't broken in this game, so deal with it. Either learn how to deal with not having your precious shotgun secondary/overpowered pistols, or stick with your CZ75 Full Auto Pistol and spray it like an idiot.

Quoted for Truth.

The WA200. It's a god damn two shot sniper kill. I hate it in gun game. A bit more than the China Lake.

Really? I hate the L9 Tier miles more. WA2000 is easier because minimal recoil, and 2 shot kill maximum. It's easier to just randomly shoot at a person in mid-close range too, unlike the L9 where you have to be very careful with your shots...

And did you try WA2000 ACOG? It literally has almost no recoil. I started screwing around using it like an AR in CT and it's fun.

The WA200. It's a god damn two shot sniper kill. I hate it in gun game. A bit more than the China Lake.

I actually like the China Lake and WA in gun game I usually don't have a hard time getting kills with those, but for some reason I usually always have a hard time getting a kill with the crossbow. But for other games I hate LMGs I do really terrible whenever I use them so they tend to be the worst guns for me.

There are a lot of terrible guns in this game, the two worst are probably:

-Spectre

-RPK

Most of the snipers are awful as well.

Spectre is without a doubt the best 20-30 smg.

RPK is very good. It just has a slower fire rate. Because its actually an LMG rather than the HK or Stoner which are just assault rifles in disguise...

And the snipers are awful? Id say youre just awful with the snipers.

SPAS-12.......i have never got a 1 hit kill with it....ever...

Then you're doing it wrong. It does 1 hit incredibly often at very close range. It counters knifing very effectively. Its damage drops off very quickly, not unlike the skorpion.

i would say the g11 or the ak47

I thought this was a thread for the worst gun in the game?

The AK47 has very low recoil and superb iron sights. Easy to have extended mags/dual mags or even suppressor like me. Probably my fave in the game.

The G11, well I have been using it in Combat training and maybe once in Public matches and it seems like the MW2 FAMAS (stopping power) with a default 48 round clip. 1 shot bursts most of the time, more powerful than the M16 and solid iron sights. Nothing wrong with it.

Worst gun? I'm not sure as I only use the guns I like these days. One of the subs I suppose or a sniper, but that's not fair as they're nerfed anyway.

Any of the shottys or any of the SMGS except the AK-74u. Sure the MP5k is alright, but unless anyone can show me proof or swear by any of the others. I will never use them, I've picked them up off people but refuse to use a gun that sucks then rage later because of said poor decision. lol

The SMG's are a great Weapon Class, but they Actually have recoil in Black Ops, making them more difficult to Wield Effectively, Especially at longer Ranges because thats not what they were designed for. Although If you Burst fire, just like with any other Automatic Weapon in Black Ops, you can still get some pretty long range Kills.

But When your Up Close, that higher Maneuverability and Faster ADS Time can make all the difference.

I'd say most of the shotguns, since that goddamn introduced reticle bloom ruins everything by causing unnecessary hit markers.

Umm. . . Thats been in Every Call of Duty Game Except modern warfare 2, I say except modern warfare 2 because it didn't effect anything in modern warfare 2.

I thought this was a thread for the worst gun in the game?

The AK47 has very low recoil and superb iron sights. Easy to have extended mags/dual mags or even suppressor like me. Probably my fave in the game.

The G11, well I have been using it in Combat training and maybe once in Public matches and it seems like the MW2 FAMAS (stopping power) with a default 48 round clip. 1 shot bursts most of the time, more powerful than the M16 and solid iron sights. Nothing wrong with it.

Worst Should Equate to Ease of Use, not Recoil or "Nerfed" Snipers(Which I have around 400 Kills with, don't seem very nerfed to me). People saying that a gun is bad because they can't get a kill with it is a result of their lack of practice or skill. Not the Gun.

The G11 is the easiest weapon to get kills with, barring noob tubes and rocket launchers.

Edited by ZingZitang