Harley Quinn's Revenge Achievement Guide

trecena

I'm stuck on the part at the dry docks where you have to obtain the key card. What the hell do you do?

Edit: Nevermind. I see her health now. I kept taking out henchmen and more would show up. I didn't notice her health.

Hi. No sure if you finished this part yet but I suggest you take all the henchmen out but 2 (as 2 of them will always respawn) and then use the Beat Down Finisher attack a few times to take her out nice and easy. Once she's out, take care of the last 2 henchmen and you'll see a cutscene.

Edited by trecena

I just added a video guide for Bomb Squad. I had to record it again because Sony vegas wouldn't render my first video of it. Next and last video will be for finding all the ballons. Should be up sometime tomorrow.

During the bomb deactivation run as Batman, when deactivating the bombs and you are running out of time (ex. on the last bomb with 1:03 left), just reload last check point; the Achievement will still unlock. The timer will reset to 3:00.

I can confirm this works, as I struggled to find the last bomb initially and the time ran out before I could defuse it, but when I retried it, loaded the checkpoint up again and defused it, it popped.

Also, you might want to mention that there is, to my knowledge, only one Titan thug in this DLC, so you need to ensure you snap-flash it.

Thanks for putting up the guide though, I had considered doing one myself actually, as the Achievements minus the balloons are all fairly straightforward, I thought. ^_^

The environmental one is story-related unless you just rushed the sniper or jumped through the window.

Thanks for the head's-up to those whom haven't gotten yet.

Yeah, my first time through I used a remote control batarang to knock him down and then ran up to finish him. Didn't even notice the room to the side until running back through the area later.

I think it would've been better if they FORCED you to go to that room. Not for the sake of the achievement but just to showcase the ability.

Yeah, my first time through I used a remote control batarang to knock him down and then ran up to finish him. Didn't even notice the room to the side until running back through the area later.

I think it would've been better if they FORCED you to go to that room. Not for the sake of the achievement but just to showcase the ability.

You should get Snap To It in no time being the fact that this DLC is relatively short...

I've been using this site for quite a while now and just wanted to say that every time I see you post it is always helpful and for the betterment of the site. Never anything rude or insulting. I wish the community had more users like this. Keep up the good work man and thanks for the help!

I agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
During the bomb deactivation run as Batman, when deactivating the bombs and you are running out of time (ex. on the last bomb with 1:03 left), just reload last check point; the Achievement will still unlock. The timer will reset to 3:00.

dude that is awesome. Great tip. Starting this today and that was the only achievement that looked annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I was stuck at 29/30 after my first run through, but it was because it was a ballon in the main area open city. I was in the right area, but it was above me and and slightly out of line of sight because I was being stupid. Even if your on a building that is high up and you don't think it could be above you well then you're probably like me and just not looking high enough on that building.

There are ones you can miss because the game won't let you back track to the outside world, so I would check the outside world fully before going inside while your Batman.

I have played the DLC through twice now and im still stuck on 29/30. I was starting to think it glitched because as Batman i used a multi-batarang take-down and it hit one of the balloons on the street. The only ones i can think of that are miss-able would be just after the room where you first see Harley, there is a balloon in the room with the radio, the other is as batman just before you free the second hostage in the room with three snipers, there is a balloon on the floor level at a corner of the room hidden behind a ladder (forgotten which corner). I hope this helps your guide and i REALLY hope that it hasn't glitched.