New loot cave

Minmatar

Better than nothing I guess. Won't be trying this though as the last cave was shit with drops anyway, this I'm sure will offer absolutely nothing.

Aye, I'm over cave raid murderfests. I spent too much time doing that on the last one, it was starting to ruin the game for me. It was boring and offered shit for the time spent.

Enemy spawn rate/times completely suck compared to the original cave. I would rather just play the game if that is considered a "loot cave".

I have a better "cave" spot than this on the Moon but am not saying shit because I dont want that one getting patched too

Ya I know that "cave" spot too, but I never get anything great there.

Oh, this loot cave is gonna be full of salty shooters. The last one was fairly out of the way except for being on the way to a story mission... this one is one of the main stops on one of the more popular spinmetal/chest loot circuits. One chest pops above it and another in it, with two or three potential spinmetal spawns within shutdown range.

Given that I regularly see three or four people working the loop, anyone camping this at anything but totally dead hours is going to be in for a lot of frustration or waiting.

Enemy spawn rate/times completely suck compared to the original cave. I would rather just play the game if that is considered a "loot cave".

I have a better "cave" spot than this on the Moon but am not saying shit because I dont want that one getting patched too

I'm sure you're not the only one that knows about it. ;) The moon one just isn't as "popular" since it's not as good.