Glitch Discussion

It's glitching in the Fighters Guild right now... I'd just finshed the quest where I have to clear out the trolls from the cavern for that one little town, and when I go to Azzan to get my next mission, he tells me I'm to low of a rank and so on, and I can't get any missions. I've gone back to the orc, and he's told me the same thing - no advancment from him, nothing - and the mission is completed too, I'm sure. Anyone know what to do?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody who does this glitch will spend more time bribing Dorian before killing to get more gold out of him every time you press A to take his gold.

I gave him about 7500 gold before killing him. Then... I used a turbo controller and held the A button down with something and left it like that for an hour.

When I came back... I had 100 million+ gold. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is a glitch as such, or just bad luck. For the Sanguine Daedric Quest, where you have to cast the spell on the Countess and her guests, I have encountered a problem, that I can't resolve.

So, I travel to the Castle, where the party is, and I walk up to middle, looking for where to go. And guess what I find. The countess is lying there dead, next to her throne. I still went ahead and cast the spell, but because the Countess can't be effected, I can't successfully complete the quest.

Yes, after it comes up saying 'Quest Complete' but I don't get his blessing or reward. My main query is will I be able to complete the final Daedric Quest, where you need to have complete all the others.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I think I'm in big trouble. Ever since I went to Kvatch, these "stuck" raindrops appear on the screen and they won't go away. Even stranger, it starts raining indoors now. Has anyone encountered this error before? If so, is there any way to fix it?

Edit: Never mind. This glitch goes when you reboot the game just in case anyone else encounters it. PHEW!

Edited by VI TRELON IV
never mind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The patches for all the glitches are EASILY erased. All that is needed is for you to disconnect from Xbox LIVE, you go to the system option on the dashboard, memory, highlight your HDD, press the yellow button or Y and it'll bring up a menu, from there do this button combination; X, X, LB, RB, X, X. After you enter the button combination a menu will pop up, it will say something along the lines of "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?" select yes and all patches from all games will be erased, or effectivelly cleaning the HDD's cache, which is where the HDD stores updates and such, this will NOT erase downloadable content or anything you've paid money for. This effectivelly will make all games while playing offline completely unpatched, therefore any glitches or exploits on any games will be there, as long as you stay offline and aren't prompted to update.

Edited by The Reaper0

• 1 month later...

that one takes long if u want more money on him bribe him to max, then push him.

talk to him again while holding LT u will apologise.

bribe him to max again, do this over and over again until a guard comes to u.

go to jail or whatever, then head back to Dorian and bribe again, kill him and take al he's items one by one.

u'll see then around 2K gold on him.

Deleting your game patches

===============================

Press ''Y'' on memory then: X,X,LT,RT,X,X

===============================

Duplicate glitch:

Pull out any weapon, then attack.

Switch to inventory before the attack is done

then equip some arrows (the more arrows the more the item will duplicate) and press A, u'll get this message:You cannot change weapons while attackgn

then drop any Item that you want to duplicate

go out the inventory and u will see the many duplicated items

If anybody is still wondering, Dorians body does disappear after a while. Theres a better glitch than this for more money. Get any weapon (the more expensive the better) go to the first oblivion gate and outside of it theres a camping sight with a lot of people. Stay on a horse and u need to be wielding your sword and when you talk to the orc to trade, you sell your weapon but it will say unable to sell since its equipped, but you will get the money as if you did sell the weapon!

Theres also the duplicate glitch which u can duplicate your expensive things if you want then sell it

Is there any glitches that will work when using the game of the year addition with expansion packs on, I tried cleaering all patches but when i loaded up a save i lost all the stufff from my nights of the nine quests, so had to re load the patchs so i could keep all that stuff however im left only a few thousand which i would like to increase

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guys I've tried the Dorian money Glitch, I highlight the gold press and hold A and nothing happens. Is it patched or has anybody tried it recently and worked?

The Dorian Infinite Money Glitch was fixed in patch 1.1.511. However, you can work around the patch by paralyzing him or damaging his fatigue until he falls down and then looting him, instead of killing him.

does the glitches work with the "game of the year edition"?

Some glitches won't work but others will. Here's some glitches that won't work:

-Dorian Infinite Money Glitch

-Kvatch Infinite Money Glitch

-Vampire Cure Quest Infinite Money Glitch

-Arrow Duplication

Some glitches that will work are:

-Scroll Duplication

-Duplicating using the Skull of Corruption

-Permanent Enchantments