Fragile alliance

Chop tops plate

I have played a bonus cards game and a regular game and still the fragil alliance achievement hasn't popped up!! I didn't send anyone's pawns back to the start in either game. I am playing with 2 controllers and what really pissed me off was that my second controller got it and I didn't. I know for a fact that I didn't send any pawns back to start.

Clicking around in the leaderboards/achievements/trophies might get the achievement to pop.

There are also reports from people claiming that some of the achievements randomly popped after they started a completely different game.

Just what to expect from EA.. half-done, glitchy crap.

• 1 month later...
Clicking around in the leaderboards/achievements/trophies might get the achievement to pop.

There are also reports from people claiming that some of the achievements randomly popped after they started a completely different game.

Just what to expect from EA.. half-done, glitchy crap.

i wonder if this also works for Scrabble. cuz i've played games online and finished them and i've yet to get the damn achievement.

• 11 months later...

This one might be tricky. You are required to finish a match without ever having any other pawns moved back to their starts. That means you won't be able to use Sorry!-cards, the bonus cards "Wipeout" and "Sideswipe" or yellow slides.

This may become really annoying, especially if you end up having only Sorry!-cards available. Small hint: If you have a steal card available on any other player besides you, use it to steal the Sorry! card of your main account on purpose. You will need to remember the correct position of the card as the enemy cards are covered while in steal mode.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm also having trouble with this one, I know for a fact that I never sent any of my 2nd players pieces back for any reason. I just thought perhaps you needed 4 players but I'll try to check my trophies tonight and see if it pops.

I know starting a different game doesn't work though for me at least, because I finished battleship and played Sorry Sliders after 'getting' this achievement.