Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I need the achievements Rainman and Violent Cartographer.

(Play every available game variant, with at least 3 other players, to the end of each game, and complete a match on every map.)

I want to do this tonight, 4/18, at midnight eastern time. You don't have to play or do anything, just join my game and leave your computer running. I will do short matches on every variant so everyone can get the achievement.

I need at least 3 other people, more is definitely welcome.

These are the only achievements I need for 1000/1000 that I can't do by myself, as no one plays these variants anymore.

Please reply to this post or just send me a message on Xbox Live if interested, if I can't get enough people tonight I will try again for tomorrow.

Gamertag: ClearviewKills.

I realize there are other threads on this, but it seems that some are closed and in the other threads people have already found partners and done the achieves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to message everyone above at their gt and here is mine TH w33zY. Please reply if interested in boosting still. Would like to get as many people as possible so we can all get the consecutive kill achievements and also to play on legendary co op

I made a session for this Friday, the 13th of June, at noon. We will be doing VC and Rain Man first, then mopping up every other mp achievement. Listed as 3 hours, shouldn't take more than 1.5-2. We need at least 5 people total so we can get Overkill. I'll send out some XBL messages, feel free to join. It's also listed on TA so you can join that one if you prefer. Thanks guys.

I'm looking to boost as well, I only need VC, Rainman, Killtacular and Decorated Soldier. I was just playing online and got all the required medals for Dec Soldier, but for some reason it didn't pop. Are we actually still able to get achievements for H2, considering the live servers are down, and that it is now only peer hosted servers? If anyone knows, or is willing to help me boost these last four, let me know. My gamertag is: Dr Wookiee MD

Send me PM through my gamertag if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dr Wookiee MD

I set up two gaming sessions, one for right now 10:30 pm 6/17/14, and one for tomorrow 10:00 pm 6/18/14.

Here is the description from the session. Make sure to let me know asap.

Halo 2 achievement session. Rainman, Violent Cartographer, Killtacular and Decorated Soldier, as well as any you may need. Need a minimum of 4 total players for Rainman and Violent Cartographer and a minimum of 5 players for Killtacular. Will have two playtimes, 6/17/14 and 6/18/14. Send me a message on here or on Xbox Live. My Gamertag is: Dr Wookiee MD

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm gonna try this again. For some reason I can't send messages on xbl to people I'm not friends with so if anyone is still interested in boosting most of the MP cheevos then message me at TH w33zY

I ordered Halo 2 PC and it should be here in 2-5 days as of 7/8

I'm up for achievements if anyone else is also going for them.

I'd definitely like to get that complete every game mode achievement done as fast as possible, but we would need 4 players minimum.

- I got all of them

Edited by creaper210