First 15 Minutes...Copy-Paste of DR2?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WxwwaB_pTk]Dead Rising 2: Off the Record First 15 Minutes Playtest - YouTube[/ame]

I hate to quote these two but...aside from Stacy SPEAKING during calls (which may or may not end up annoying) and the fact that Lulu at the beginning has been swapped for Brittany (yet given the same name, wtf?), these first 15 minutes are practically the same. Now granted they aren't that great at the game...so they kind of dicked around more than they needed to (they forgot Denyce for example), but...I mean just look at it!

Remember that achievement we were all worried about regarding Denyce, where she has to be at the psychopath battle with Boykin? Well um...this is the start of the game...and she's still at the beginning. As far as I'm concerned, this game is more like Resident Evil Code: Veronica X to the original Code: Veronica. New area, new bosses, new cutscenes (on top of old cutscenes with just Frank instead of Chuck) and some other stuff but...it's too soon for me to just outright call this DLC packaged as a game. I'm going to get it, one way or another...I'll probably love it too. I would just hope that it gets a bit more different in the overall story than just some minor changes...

Edit: Here is a video confirming new scenes and some very interesting stuff. I'm going to put it in a spoiler tag, for the sake of it containing stuff you may or may not want to see =)

[spoiler=deadrising]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Nn1ri3W5Y&feature=related]Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - Videoplay 1 en HobbyNews.es - YouTube[/ame]

at 0:51 seconds there is something unique to this game involving Brandon and TK, of course the opening is too but...just watch the whole vid. Also notice the different music during the Looter fight in the pharmacy, it's got this kind of hip-tech theme going on...weird o_O not "Chuck Greene's Theme", that's for sure like in DR2

Here's the second video too:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clooNUp0TUo&feature=related]Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - Videoplay 2 en HobbyNews.es - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by TVthePunisher

Just saw the fist video (gonna pass on watching the other two, don´t want to spoil to much) and got a question.

First of all, I´ve never play seriously Dead Rising 2. I fool around on a friend house and the game did not convince me. We all know by now that this will be really similar except for a few things. My question is:

Do the conversations with the looters or the tiger guy are the same as the first Dead Rising 2 or the dialogue has been change to suit more to Frank personality??

Anyhow, I love what I see. I mean, you gotta love Frank. He´s no hero at all and seems to have got a little crazier in this game. But the way he talks to the guy with the tiger, hilarious. Chuck seems to me (again, I haven´t play seriously) like a more serious guy, worried about his daughter and trying harder to survive for her. Frank on the other hand...No one cares for him, not even the people that he saves, a lot of his comments on first game give the impression of him having a really trolling personality (I´ve cover wars you know?). And besides, his new looks with that two days beard, fat and bolder, plus the humor put in all of this games trailers...Like I said, you gotta love Frank.

• 3 weeks later...