Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I am in need of three people for a game of advanced co op. As i have international friends on Xbox, it is difficult to arrange so they're all online at the same time. Which is why i am arranging an advanced co op evening for those who need it. The plan is to play through the advanced levels which the participants need to finish. We will begin with "The River" and "The Escape" with the intention of getting gold in these two. And then we will continue on with any level that the other players may need to complete.

As people from all over the globe comes here, it is difficult to say exactly what time we will be starting - in your own timezone. So i will say this. The game will start in exactly 24 hours and five minutes (In swedish time, this is 3:30pm) This should make it [hour ]:30 for you.

All you need to keep in mind, is that advanced co op is alot harder then normal coop. This is why we will all use headsets so we can communicate and coordinate our efforts.

For those that wish to join me tomorrow, and finish a few levels of their own, please copy and past this list and then add your own GAMERTAG to it. I will add you to my friendslist and then invite you to the game.

====COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR REPLY, AND ADD YOUR GT TO A FREE SLOT===

1. DeceptiveHornet

Edited by Deceptive Hornet

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for boosting partners for:

Who needs Deadeye?

Kingpin

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

Compulsive Liar

Legion of Boom

If you already dont need any of these, in exchange I can help you get Gold Medals in Advanced Coop.

GT: Xelo xbox

Edited by Xelo xbox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...