Achievement Discussion

Barad

The achievement "Stopped Dead" Where you have to kill 3 players with the hidden gun in a session of Steal the Artifact as the Corsair, doesn't seem to want to unlock for me. I have gotten the freakin' challenge for 3 kills with the hidden gun in one session to even show that I have done it correctly. Yess I was the Corsair, and yes I was playing Steal the Artifact. Why the hell won't it unlock?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brigand achievement for me is literally impossible... as no one ever fucking chooses that skin for Manhunt in multiplayer. 40 games today... not the Brigand even one fucking time.

What the fuck do I have to do to become the leader so I can pick it myself? God I'm tired of stupid multiplayer achievements. I LOVE the multiplayer in AC, but the achievements are goddamn mental.

Ouch.. i'm often made leader so wasn't an issue for me. Had taken a hiatus from AC to play Skyrim but finally went back on AC tonight, after 3 games of Manhunt I was leader and subsequently got my full gamerscore back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah when I was in those portals, I felt like I was playing Portal. I really did not like that thrown into the game. I love the Assassins Creed games. Also talking about MP, One of the achievements that seems to be glitched for me is play all game modes which I have done 3 times now. All in all though I enjoy playing the game but really look forward to A C III.

• 2 weeks later...

I will buy Assassins Creed Revelations soon (like in 1 week) and i want to know 3 things:

1) For couple of months ago ,i heard that there is a glitchy achievement, is that true?

2) Do you need an Online-Pass to play Online? THere are only achievements right?

3) I am looking for people to boost this with, but i could do that like in 8 or 9 days. If somebody is interested just let me know by quoting my message, i would be very happy to have some buddys to boost the online achievements.

Best regards

D.A.

1) For couple of months ago ,i heard that there is a glitchy achievement, is that true?

There was a glitchy achievement, but they patched it a long time ago. 'Sage' was the achievement that wouldn't unlock after meeting the requirements.

2) Do you need an Online-Pass to play Online? THere are only achievements right?

Yes, you need an online pass to play online and acquire the multiplayer achievements.

3) I am looking for people to boost this with, but i could do that like in 8 or 9 days. If somebody is interested just let me know by quoting my message, i would be very happy to have some buddys to boost the online achievements.

Use THIS thread to find players to boost achievements with.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if theres any intention to round off the GS? 1490 seems ridiculous to stop on

It is a bit odd. At first I thought 1490 could be a date relating to something that happened that year specifically, in the game, but I can't find anything.

And the only things I can think of that happened in that year IRL were a couple of da Vinci inventions/plans.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I just downloaded the trial version of the "Mediterranean Traveller Map Pack". I've tried to get "Straw Hat" on my own in training mode, but it doesn't pop. I've killed at least 6 from hay bales/bushes...

Doesn't it work in training mode anymore or can't you get any achievements with the trial version?

• 2 weeks later...