easy perfect den defense

so i had a look, doesnt look like any one has posted this on this forum yet but if your struggling to do a perfect den defense, like i was, then load up sequence 2 memory 6 or whatever it is.

then place your master assassin then it will tell you to place a crossbow man, at this point you still get morale and the enemies wont come till you place one so leave it 10-15 mins and you will have a dirt load of morale to place shooters all around and the strongest barricades :)

sorry if this has already been posted :3

Don't have one but i guess anyone could of posted it then lol

Will be using it when i go back for it, the Den stuff im finding hard for some reason and im usually not bad at Tower Defense style stuff :s

im stupidly terrible at tower defense, so i will use this for the challenges on the assassins guild :)

nice...to be honest this is the ONE thing I hate about this game. I don't even bother anymore, but now I will.

Will this work on any defense or that first one only?

only the first one im afraid, but if a den does get taken over, what ive been doing is just failing the defense game and then running in and arrow storm the leader, much quicker and easier in my eyes.

only the first one im afraid, but if a den does get taken over, what ive been doing is just failing the defense game and then running in and arrow storm the leader, much quicker and easier in my eyes.

yeah it looks like thats the best strategy, now when i assign a Master Assassins to the den will it not be able to be over run by Templar?

I decided early on not to take over a den until I had an assassin ready to go straight to Master Assassin.

I'd get them to Level 10 Assassin plus have 15500 xp (Amount of xp needed to get Level 15)

I'd take over the den, get my Templar Awareness back to 0% as quickly as possible. (Kill Officials and Bribe Heralds {don't forget to steal your money back off him straight after ;) }]

Assign the Assassin as Den Master, then do both Master Assassin missions back to back.

Once these Missions are completed the den is locked and cannot be attacked.

I hated the den defense mini game, it feels out of place here.

yeah it looks like thats the best strategy, now when i assign a Master Assassins to the den will it not be able to be over run by Templar?

yep so i have all mine at master assassins now, and all assigned to a den and now none of my dens get attacked when im on full awareness :)

• 1 year later...