This game sucked. The first 3 were miles better

SPOILORS!!!

Combat was better in II and Brotherhood. It was annoying in this game,geez Ezio loves showing off huh when he dismembers a guy :confused:

Puzzles sucked they were the worst puzzles ever in a game. Really They were annoying and made no sense. Whats Desmond doing with those blocks in the puzzle. why playing minecraft in The Animus of course. :drunk

The Story was half baked because the last 2 missions were the only memorable ones. Loved the ending,also because I hated this game. Plus I was looking forward to this game from the cliffhanger of Brotherhood but in REV it didn't matter ''Oh Lucy* is Dead who cares moving on.'' The whole Desmond trapped in the actual Animus from the end events of Brotherhood when everyone is in the Collisium of Rome only to awaken in an animus chair at the end of the game in the back of the car had me confused. I was like What is this the whole game.

Hated the tower defense missions because they felt outta place in AC.

Was scared to kill too many guards on roof tops because then my notoriety meter would fill up and the templars would attack my citys. Oh yeah speaking of that

Hated the Mediterianian defense games. Brotherhood's assassin leveling up was way better it did not make sense that my assassins could take over other countrys. Also it served no point in the story too. Did like the assassin training missions though.

The game got boring fast,theres nothing really to do but in II and Brotherhood there was tons to do and it felt fresh. This game felt like a cash in project.

Hated playing as 65 year old Ezio jumping rooftops that felt outta place. Wish I could have played as Ezios prized student to get things done FOR him. I wish that there was an epic ending for Ezio like there was for Altair. It seems people forget that Ezio fell off the face of the Earth at the end of the game. i wish that there was a cutscene memorial/burial for Ezio at the age of 83. Those that would attend his funeral would be his students,and his baby sister while she was in her 70's. Thats what I wanted.

Only liked the ending of the game and the Altair moments but even then the Altair moments could have been added as DLC for Broterhood. This game is a cash in project glad I got it free but dread going back to achivement hunt in it.

About those den mini games. Awful after buying 5 shops in a row and avoiding rooftop kills at all costs I still had to

Bribe herolds every five seconds to avoid. Your den is contested and 5 citys are undersiege. I felt like i was being punished by the game.

The ending was epic loved it but the game felt unnessary Ive been there and done that plus the story seemed to clash with the events of Brotherhood cause now there are two apples of Eden Ezio finds out. I was like Cool Story bro.:mad:

Edited by Deadsea 1993

well thats a fair old rant man but sorry to say i totally agree with you,although this should gave been posted in the bitching thread.ive just returned to this after getting lost,bored and frustrated on two previous attempts.combat is retarded in this but i just cant put my finger on why? too many combat options in my opinion and a trained assassin just doesnt need them.then there the assassins dens! every time i capture a templar control den im almost instantly warned tgat one of my dens is under attack elsewhere!! so im trying to juggle the confusing storyline with building my empire but ive gota keep breaking off to defend dens which then leads to a stupid den defence.why? this isnt c&c its AC! too much arseing about for me and im lost again in the main storyline,no marker or objective AGAIN! its all just a BIG mess and im getting bored again!!!

EDIT- ok i finally managed to get into & complete this game and i have to say in the end it had a fantastic story & ending.shame so much else is wrong with revelations though and from what im reading elsewhere AC3 isnt much better! dont think theyll ever better The masterpiece that was AC2

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

• 1 month later...
well thats a fair old rant man but sorry to say i totally agree with you,although this should gave been posted in the bitching thread.ive just returned to this after getting lost,bored and frustrated on two previous attempts.combat is retarded in this but i just cant put my finger on why? too many combat options in my opinion and a trained assassin just doesnt need them.then there the assassins dens! every time i capture a templar control den im almost instantly warned tgat one of my dens is under attack elsewhere!! so im trying to juggle the confusing storyline with building my empire but ive gota keep breaking off to defend dens which then leads to a stupid den defence.why? this isnt c&c its AC! too much arseing about for me and im lost again in the main storyline,no marker or objective AGAIN! its all just a BIG mess and im getting bored again!!!

EDIT- ok i finally managed to get into & complete this game and i have to say in the end it had a fantastic story & ending.shame so much else is wrong with revelations though and from what im reading elsewhere AC3 isnt much better! dont think theyll ever better The masterpiece that was AC2

I enjoyed Brotherhood alot. Im with ya on enjoying it a bit after the story but this game was a Cash cow. It was a confusing storyline like a 2nd Apple,and the fact that there was no real ''main bad guy'' really turned me off of this game. Glad I have all non DLC achivements now. Game is gonna be SOLD now

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 2 weeks later...

The only things that I didn't like about it were the limited story. I agree with you that it was a turn off that there wasn't a real bad guy. The Desmond sequences and Assassin Den Defence weren't fun at all. I was never interested in Desmond, as I view him as a distraction. Den defense is completely and utterly unfair because my stupid Assassins won't shoot the dude and my cannon won't fire.

• 1 month later...

I liked the first one :p It was a bit repetative and I probably would have liked it even better on console instead of PC, but if I hadn't liked the 1st so well I would never have bought the 2nd and gotten involved with the series. :D

I know it's too early to really tell right now, but so far this one is rated as the worst in my opinion. Of course it might change once I do get to the end but I don't know.... I hate so many things about it so far. I think one of the worst things about it is you can't hardly get him to lock onto targets! :( The lock on was so much better in all of the previous ones. It's like you have to be right on top of the person before he locks onto them and even then you have to hit the button several times before he finally locks on :(

Was 3 not very good? :( I'm waiting on the price drop for that one.

I don't mind playing an older Ezio either. It is odd to see an older guy so acrobatic, but it's fiction and it is nice to see him age over the course of the 3 games instead of looking exactly the same over the span of so many years. LoL

I just finished the 4th part last night and I think my total sync was 53%. I have 100% sync on everything so far except the 1st Altiar mission. I keep getting 95% on that :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice bump dude...

I liked this game more than 3 just because in this game I liked the ending and I for one loved playing as 48 year old Ezio running around Constantinople.

Ezio was 65 in this game. He was 42 in Brotherhood. This also did not sit well with me. If you remember The Mentor from the first game was a grandmaster assassin like Ezio is but he never did leave the headquarters of the assassins. Then why is Ezio doing missions instead of one of his students ? This game had a great area to mess around and explore but doing so as an old man really got annoying. In the end we see what happened to Altair but we never found out what happened to Ezio. In fact Ubisoft got so many angry fan letters because of this that they added a CGI movie on Youtube so that those that did not pre order the game could get a chance to see the last few days of Ezio's life. That was a great little 20 minute movie by the way. I am done with the series now. It has become a cash cow there is no denying that. Every year we get a ''new'' game that tries to tie in the stories of the assassins and Desmond in different areas of history but it all winds up being the same game with dumb changes added to the gameplay. This series used to be good but I grew tired of it by the time this game came out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agree. I loved the setting and to roam Constantinople, but the story was just off from the start. And don't even get me started on the Desmond story. I have never received a headache that fast in my life. And the dlc was, hands down, the worst I have ever experienced. They really dropped the ball in this one.

• 6 months later...