Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone playing right now? just got my copie of the game and i want to get the MP chievo's out of the way asap

There's really very little need to boost on this for the multiplayer achievements. I got most of them last night without even trying and the only one that will take me little longer is reaching level 20- but that's only because I'm rubbish. You don't earn XP in private games anymore either, so you can only rank up in matchmade games- meaning it will be more difficult to have organised boosting sessions.

There's really very little need to boost on this for the multiplayer achievements. I got most of them last night without even trying and the only one that will take me little longer is reaching level 20- but that's only because I'm rubbish. You don't earn XP in private games anymore either, so you can only rank up in matchmade games- meaning it will be more difficult to have organised boosting sessions.

ok but how do u do the looking good chievo? and theThere Is No I in Team chievo is not easy to get for me that is

yeah might be but i dont stand a chance against some people in my sessions i see some guy's got 7000 points and me wel im happy when i get 2000 point or so :S im not that big of a fan for the MP

As I said, it still wont take that long to do even with those kinds of scores and boosting will be awkward because you'll have a hard time filling a game with other boosters. Even if you get six boosters into the same game, add two more people who are playing legit and everything becomes messed up.

As I said, it still wont take that long to do even with those kinds of scores and boosting will be awkward because you'll have a hard time filling a game with other boosters. Even if you get six boosters into the same game, add two more people who are playing legit and everything becomes messed up.

ok then i won't be able to get the There Is No I in Team chievo, rest of them i can get.

ok never mind weirdest thing just happend, i joint a game but it was already over and out of nowhere the chievo poped up :p

Edited by Knaapster

I will be hosting a boosting session on friday November 18 at 12 pm pacific time (3 pm eastern, 8 pm GMT). We will be boosting the following achievements and in the order they are listed. If you cannot dedicate enough time to completely finish the listed achievements, please do not sign up. Also, we will not be doing any of the other achievements that are not listed.

The order will go as follows:

Achiever (Complete a Challenge)

Make the Headlines (Obtain 12 different Accolades)

Explorer (Finish a session of each game mode)

True Templar (Reach level 20)

The other achievements are very easy to do on your own or will be obtained at a random point while we are completing the list achievements.

Please add you name to the list below if interested and if you can follow the rules above.

Message me via XBL letting me know you have signed up

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

1. l Ortega l

reserves for no shows

I will be hosting a boosting session on friday November 18 at 12 pm pacific time (3 pm eastern, 8 pm GMT). We will be boosting the following achievements and in the order they are listed. If you cannot dedicate enough time to completely finish the listed achievements, please do not sign up. Also, we will not be doing any of the other achievements that are not listed.

The order will go as follows:

Achiever (Complete a Challenge)

Make the Headlines (Obtain 12 different Accolades)

Explorer (Finish a session of each game mode)

True Templar (Reach level 20)

The other achievements are very easy to do on your own or will be obtained at a random point while we are completing the list achievements.

Please add you name to the list below if interested and if you can follow the rules above.

Message me via XBL letting me know you have signed up

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

reserves for no shows

I think I'll be up for it. Hopefully we get enough players :)