what is your favorite assassins creed game?

whats the best game?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. whats the best game?

• Assassin's Creed
    • Assassin's Creed II
    • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    • Assassin's Creed: Revelations

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm difficult to vote. I kinda like them all..

ACI was just great, but became boring in the long run. So that one is not getting my vote.

ACII, brotherhood and revelations are all the same story about Enzio.

Then probably it's gonna be ACII, the story what happend to his father and brothers and how Enzio became the assassin he is today...And of course: NO MULTI PLAYER.

But then again, the game controls became better in brotherhood, but there was multiplayer :(

last but not least: I really like the settings in Revelations and the hookblade is fantastic. Bad thing (imo) is that there are more guards with rifles. (and there will be even more of those rifles in ACIII, and I don't want this game to turn into a 3rd degree shooter) The story of revelations is great as well...I haven't played the multiplayer yet and I'll doubt that I ever will.

Assassin's Creed does NOT need a Multiplayer

So I can't really choose between the last 3 games.

Assassin's Creed.

I did play Assassin's Creed II, but it felt like there was too much to do. As if they just crammed the game with so many things that were not required, which for me, it kinda killed the mood of the game. Because of it, I did not play the next 2 games, but I do now have all 4 games purchased and will be playing through all 4 before AC III.

It's a toss up between ACII and Brotherhood. Revelations isn't in the running because there is no horseback riding. I loved the storyline in both ACII and Brotherhood. Gameplay was amazing in both.

Overall I guess Brotherhood beats out ACII. I rather enjoyed being able to touch back on some of Ezio's memories from when he was a young warthog.

I'm going to have to agree with BSH 1975 about MP, it's definitely not needed in this kind of game. I wish they spent more time on single player for Revelations as the story seemed rather short.

It's a toss up between ACII and Brotherhood. Revelations isn't in the running because there is no horseback riding. I loved the storyline in both ACII and Brotherhood. Gameplay was amazing in both.

Overall I guess Brotherhood beats out ACII. I rather enjoyed being able to touch back on some of Ezio's memories from when he was a young warthog.

I'm going to have to agree with BSH 1975 about MP, it's definitely not needed in this kind of game. I wish they spent more time on single player for Revelations as the story seemed rather short.

hahahaha, damn you're right...didn't even realise it, but now that you've mentioned it.....:eek::eek: where are the horses in revelations??? :p

LOL

AC:Brotherhood. It really improved AC2 and added some new tricks, which made it a bit more enjoyable and addictive experience. There was just so much to do everywhere. Da Vinci's Disappearence DLC is also one of the best DLC's ever. AC2 comes close, but Brotherhood finishes first. AC:Revelations felt boring and repetitive compared to those two.

I voted for Assassin's Creed. If not for the flag and templar hunting I'd call it a perfect game. So many things that amazed me at the time when it was first released: graphics, music, game play, story line etc. Prior to that game I can't remember the last time I felt that I was playing a game that was truly new & different.

• 2 weeks later...

Brotherhood was my favorite because of the multiplayer and brotherhood things in the campaign, including the history. AC2 comes second with the first. Revelation was correct but nothing more, I really don't care of what's going on in Desmond head! Ubisoft must come with new improvements for most of all aspects of the gameplay in AC3.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I had to go with Brotherhood. Not even for the multiplayer, I never played that on Brotherhood, I really liked the story and loved how you got to go more in depth into the whole Assassin Brotherhood and got to be the one to build it back up.

Definitely ACII. Although the repetitive gameplay of the first AC never bothered me, II was far more diverse. I loved the story and the settings.

If I had to put them all in order by preference.

1. Assassin's Creed II

2. Assassin's Creed

3. Assassin's Creed Revelations

4. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Loved to play all of the games, though. Definitely one of my favourite franchises.

Love them all in their own way, just hooked by the whole story and how it works out. Revelations is in last place for me just for the Tetris memory nonsense, Why ? I still have a fondness for ACII although brotherhood was good. I just wish rather than make a video they would have tagged Embers onto the end of Revelations as a playable chapter. It would have changed the whole way people look at Revelations and would certainly have gone down as one of the most emotional endings to a game ever. I was certainly choked watching it.