Do anyone have the GOLDEN FALCON achievement.!!

STONE COLD 9765

• 3 weeks later...

i too wanna know if they are actually planning on fixing it. the game can get stuffed if they dont. i have finished a season. with no franchise mode, the achievements are the only thing that keep me playing. and if they dont work then this game is done for me.

if u email them let me know the email and i will too

I've posted a link to where you should be expressing your desire for a fix, in the achievement guide thread. I've been trying to get the issue as much exposure as I can. At the moment, it doesn't seem like they will fix it. BigAnt's CEO said he would have the team look into the achievement problem. That was nearly two months ago. No word since. Put some pressure on them, keep bumping the thread so they know it is important to us.

I'll post the link here again...

http://forums.gripshiftgame.com/showthread.php?t=40878

Edited by Shelton

• 2 weeks later...
I left a message to put pressure on them.

See how we go. :(

Cheers.:drunk

"I'm on the way to Lyon for a game conference at the moment and have limited internet - but I acknowledge I should have got the Xbox acheivement QA results back before now. I have just emailed QA and will get something asap."

This is the latest from Ross, posted last week. Hopefully we'll start seeing results soon. My problem with this whole thing, is that QA is only going to find out what we already know. The achievement is broken, there is no workaround, we need a patch. The question is, will they bother to patch it? Considering it has taken him over two months to run this by QA, it doesn't instill a lot of faith in me.

Update:

"After exhaustive testing we have been able to unlock everything on the PS3 and all of the Xbox360 *except* the Golden Falcon, there is certainly a bug which effects that award. We are trying to figure a workaround and do care that this has slipped through."

So it is as I predicted. They found out what we already know. There is no workaround, they need to patch the game!

Edited by Shelton

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...