New title update now live

venner

When I attempted to do the infinite rivalry points for Sebastion I noticed that it wouldn't work. Can anyone confirm whether this has been patched, or did I just do something wrong in the process? I'm pretty sure I didn't. Not that it really matters because that's an easy cheevo to get legit anyway, but I'm just curious.

When I attempted to do the infinite rivalry points for Sebastion I noticed that it wouldn't work. Can anyone confirm whether this has been patched, or did I just do something wrong in the process? I'm pretty sure I didn't. Not that it really matters because that's an easy cheevo to get legit anyway, but I'm just curious.

Just tried this.

With the title update, spamming the "You're useless" at the Grand Cleric will give you +5 to Rivalry for Sebastian and Aveline ONCE.

Without it, you can spam it all the way to Rival.

If you're going for the achievement 'Loyalty to the Prince', I'd suggest the following.

Delete the title update.

Load a save at the start of Year 2

Start the Repentance quest

Spam the 'You're Useless' option at Grand Cleric Elthina til Sebastien is ALMOST maxed as a Rival.

Save your game.

Exit to the dashboard, reload the game.

Download the title update.

Reload the save you just made.

Play through Repetance until the end and chose the following dialogue options.

That should be enough to push Sebastian to maximum Rivalry and unlock Loyalty of the Prince.

You can always do this offline too but I believe that's a bit frowned upon.

You can always do this offline too but I believe that's a bit frowned upon.

Playing offline isn't frowned upon exactly, it's just that apparently there is someway to cheat and give yourself achievements without doing any work, (but it can apparently only be done offline) so some suspicious people are more likely to believe you cheated if your achievements arent timed and dated.

As for the latest Patch, that annoying resizing flicker is gone, and the Broken Quest on the wounded coast (Who Needs Rescueing) now seems to work (appears to be connected with the dream mage you helped out earlier in the game)

EDIT: apparently who needs rescueing isn't completely fixed. though you can get a little further in the quest (Orlanna is looking for Feynriel, who is currently in Tevinter learning his dream magic in my game, but the game wouldn't let me tell her that when she asked... Maybe if you let him get possessed by Torpor he would be around...)

Edited by SpinelesS