Official Bitching Thread

BiggD

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a HUGE superman fan.. But I am not excited at all about Zod. There's hundreds of better choices. But I get it, new superman movie coming out an all. But really, he is identical to superman. It's not like green lantern an sinestro, same powers an all, but still different.. Superman/Zod... Same thing!

On another note, I'm glad I didn't get the season pass. I was waiting to see who the first character was gona be.. An I hate lobo, an don't really care much for batgirl... So I'll just be buying the costume DLC that I like.. Which I already bought the teen Titan pack.. Will get the bad girls pack another day..

I'm a HUGE superman fan.. But I am not excited at all about Zod. There's hundreds of better choices. But I get it, new superman movie coming out an all. But really, he is identical to superman. It's not like green lantern an sinestro, same powers an all, but still different.. Superman/Zod... Same thing!

On another note, I'm glad I didn't get the season pass. I was waiting to see who the first character was gona be.. An I hate lobo, an don't really care much for batgirl... So I'll just be buying the costume DLC that I like.. Which I already bought the teen Titan pack.. Will get the bad girls pack another day..

http://blogging.la/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Kneel_before_Zod_300.jpg

Why everyone 's so angry on Batgirl. To be honest you should take note more then half of injustice players are not comic fans and some are also Marvel fans.

People like us don't know half the cast, so why should we pay them or care unless they are iconic characters like Batgirl (cause she's related to bat family) and Scorpion cause including me a lot bought this game cause we are netherealm fans and have only played MK.

So please try yo understand they aren't doing wrong, probably the solution would have been to add more dlc characters instead of just 4.

And don't give opinion on Batgirl or Zod before seeing gameplay they might be fun

Holy shit lol

Lolz indeed but before you take on me for being mindless troll or someone stupid sire. Read it again:

"iconic characters like Batgirl (cause she's related to bat family)"

In bracket I made it clear that she's glossy cause she's batgirl, I don't know nothing about comics and many else don't too so another bat character can always be good due to the fame of batman.

someone said on injustice's face book

-I hope your damn company gets boycotted you piece of shit!

injustice said

- thank you for your feedback

The salt is heavy on that guy

I just checked it out that facebook page is hilarious. I sometimes feel bad for those guys who look after the page it's like this with most of them. You should have saw the persona 4 arena one when they fucked up europes release date, They showed no mercy.

Those green arrow skin comments are pretty funny though.

I think that no matter who is announced for future DLC characters, people will complain!

For every post that someone says they would like to see Zatanna, Power Girl, Martian Manhunter or Booster Gold, there is a post from someone saying those characters suck and (insert character here) would be much better.

It's Damned if you do, Damned if you don't for Neatherrealm.

I wouldn't ask for Zod, but it makes sense since he is the Villain in the Man of Steel movie, that's good cross promotion.

The Current Batgirl comic is doing very well for DC. In April in Ranked in 37 out of the Top 100 selling comics for the month. Outselling Iron Man, Fantastic 4, Flash, Green Arrow, Supergirl and even the Injustice comic.

Even if you hate Batgirl, a lot of people don't, so why not put one of your high selling characters in the game.

I also don't like when people say there is too many Batman characters in the game. That's because the Batman Characters are some of the Strongest and most well know characters in the DC Universe.

Want to test that? Just ask any non comic fan to name 5, even 10 Batman Characters. They will be able to do it in seconds. Now ask the same person to name 5, hell even 2 Superman or Flash Villains. Notice the results.

That's why they put all the Batman characters in. They are well known and popular. I'd much rather them, then a bunch of Z-list characters on the level with Killer Frost or lower.

I think the game is great. Are there some great characters that aren't in it? Of course, but they can't all be in it. I think we may only get 4 DLC characters, maybe 8 total when it is all said and done. but probably just 4.

I think we will just have to wait for Injustice 2 for some characters.

This games has some flaws that could have easily be addressed to make this game awesome.

The intros and outro's of characters is down right pathetic. Look at UMVC3 the characters interact with each other at the start of battle and even at the end. Hell there are even special quotes between some characters, that shit is awesome. But this game they have one line for every character, nothing else. That's just lazy and unacceptable.

(Batman," Stay Down").

Disc Locked Content, nuff said.

iPad game bullshit, what the hell really I miss out on a bunch of shit because I don't have an ipad? Really? Should have just been a way to get stuff early, but made it possible to unlock this stuff through the actual game!

The combos are stiff as hell in this game, and you have to mash them out for them to actually come out. which is dumb. I'm not a MK player so maybe I'm just used to Capcom's fluidity of their combat system.

Also the girls with the exception of Catwoman and Hawkgirl all look like tranny faces!

People like us don't know half the cast, so why should we pay them or care unless they are iconic characters like Batgirl (cause she's related to bat family) and Scorpion cause including me a lot bought this game cause we are netherealm fans and have only played MK.

And I see it as a missed opportunity to introduce people to characters they haven't heard of. Missing out on some great ones like Firestorm, Zatanna, Martian Manhunter (which a lot of people might know because of the Justice League cartoon), Power Girl, Brainiac, Black Manta, etc, etc. Even a lot of DC people are kinda iffy on who Lobo is (I had to do more reading on him myself), but he's (so far) the most accepted DLC character of the bunch.

I love Dorkly, but that comic is a wondrous fail of ignorance. Kryptonite exposure is poisonous to humans, especially in the way shown there. It makes Batman look like an idiot. Not to mention that Superman doesn't melt like a candle in any circumstance.

Edited by D.A.N.

They could always launch a satelite to filter the suns raise into red rays. Worked SO well in Smallville. :)

I've actually been enjoying the S.T.A.R. Lab missions. Some of them are just as frustrating as The Max and Impossible, but it's nice to have something different than just multiple tiers of battles and a story mode. Granted, some of them are basically the same missions just with different characters. Oh, and the "Green Arrow/Aquaman dropped his bow/trident and is now helpless" is a little crappy.

Want to add me and I can show you the ways of an honest kryptonian warrior? =P

Sure man. I only have maybe two people on my friends list that are playing this game and we go on at different hours so it'll be nice having someone else to play with from time to time. I'll give you an add soon.

I don't like the fact in classic battle regardless of what difficulty you choose it changes the more enemies you beat. Why give us the option in the first place?

Blocking is ridiculously hard

Enemies constantly span and hit combos even when there are at a distance

I'm not the best at beat em ups but I find my self constantly punching thing air movement in this is really shit.

The only thing I have to bitch about right now is battle mode. How the FUCK do you do some of these? It would probably be easier if I knew how to use Grundy/Doomsday/Lex Luthor with their temporary invulnerability (Grundy's... fart thing and Doomsday's/Luthor's shield).

Battle Mode is more about luck then skill.

I've given up on it, lol. It's infuriating.

fuck this game on multiplayer, it's highly unenjoyable. it lags, matchmaking makes no sense, the more I lose the tougher opponents I get and when I finally get a player I'm able to beat, he leaves just before the match ends....