Easy 1000G

dontgoeasyonme

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems with this last boss. There's no checkpoints at all which is complete bs. You work for like 25-30 mins only to die and have to do it all over again.

I don't know wtf I'm doing wrong but this is ridiculous. No problems all game and now I'm been at this boss battle for two hours and still can't beat it. Goddamn shredder mines take more than a full clip of carbine and grenade, this game is fucking trash.

Edited by mattybell2117

I'm having problems with this last boss. There's no checkpoints at all which is complete bs. You work for like 25-30 mins only to die and have to do it all over again.

Yeah, that was a bitch especially when playing on the harder difficulties. I haven't played it in a couple of weeks but that's the spot I was on.

Yeah, that was a bitch especially when playing on the harder difficulties. I haven't played it in a couple of weeks but that's the spot I was on.

Any advice? Should I focus on protecting that big ship underwater or always try to focus on shooting at the flag ship? I'm really at my wits end with this game just because of how brutal the checkpoint system is.

Any advice? Should I focus on protecting that big ship underwater or always try to focus on shooting at the flag ship? I'm really at my wits end with this game just because of how brutal the checkpoint system is.

For the moving mines one shotgun shot is enough.

In the last section see if you can leave 1 or 2 enemies alive in the distance so they dont keep spawning and making themselves an irritation. They are good sources for wild cards should you need any to keep your Big Mo and sub alive.

I had the Big Mo upgraded so it could fire across almost the whole map and would take turns to pound the shiels of the alien flagship as their skimmer keep respawning. Note that if you manually take control of the Big Mo you will reduce the shields to under 10% but keep one wild card spare to be able to manually control the Big Mo again after its shields are depleted.

Rinse and repeat, keep the shotgun handy for the moving mines.

Hope this helps. :)

For the moving mines one shotgun shot is enough.

In the last section see if you can leave 1 or 2 enemies alive in the distance so they dont keep spawning and making themselves an irritation. They are good sources for wild cards should you need any to keep your Big Mo and sub alive.

I had the Big Mo upgraded so it could fire across almost the whole map and would take turns to pound the shiels of the alien flagship as their skimmer keep respawning. Note that if you manually take control of the Big Mo you will reduce the shields to under 10% but keep one wild card spare to be able to manually control the Big Mo again after its shields are depleted.

Rinse and repeat, keep the shotgun handy for the moving mines.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I had like 6 control wildcards the last time I tried but those damn mines got me. I didn't realize I could control the big mo to take down the shields, and it takes it down so much!? Most of the time I just sit there waiting for the shields to deplete but this is a much better way to do it.

Although I disagree with you about the 1 shot with a shotgun on those exploding mines. Damn things take 3 perfect shots for me. Is there a thing where if you shot em once, it triggers a detonation thing and you just gotta outrun em before they blow up or something? I've never once killed one with just one shot...

And thanks for the prompt responses here guys. Although I feel the need to come out here and say that I'm playing on ps3. Had to "resort" to coming over here to ask for help because ps3trophies.org's Battleship forums are empty but it's paid off. I really should come here more often, you xbox lads aren't too bad :p

I don't even know or have seen anything on this game. All I know is that it's a movie. But is this anything like the old board game of the same name?

They allow you to control your ships at certain times so you can take down other enemy ships, but it doesn't really feel like the board game at all. This game has a lot more action in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wj_icpUMo]Battleship Xbox 360 Gameplay Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

First, Thanks for the video and clearing this up for me.

Second, damn you for sending me the video! ;). I REALLY like this! And it looks liked this video is going to cost me $60...or whatever the game costs.

And all this time seeing the game name, I ignored it. I thought is was like the board game. :(

First, Thanks for the video and clearing this up for me.

Second, damn you for sending me the video! ;). I REALLY like this! And it looks liked this video is going to cost me $60...or whatever the game costs.

And all this time seeing the game name, I ignored it. I thought is was like the board game. :(

Don't buy this game. And I'm not just saying that because I'm having incredible problems with the last boss, I'm saying it because it's a single player only game that will plummet in price in the blink of an eye. I'm trying to finish it before the street date in North American which is this Tuesday so that I can trade it in and get as much for it as possible. This is the definition of a bargain bin game.

Any suggestions on how to defend the SS Reagan? It keeps getting taken down because the flagship keeps shooting at and I can't block its shots. Then I try to move the Big Mo into position so I can hit the flagship when it's shields drop but it refuses to move. It just sits at the back and shoots the ship which is awesome except that all it does is take down the shields but it won't move into position to attack it's weak spots when the shields actually go down and the Big Mo is the only ship that can take out the flagship when it's shields go down. I can't use the control wildcard on the Big Mo when it's shooting at the ship with it's shields up or when the shields go down because it won't move into goddamn position. Any advice?

Don't buy this game. I'm saying it because it's a single player only game that will plummet in price in the blink of an eye. This is the definition of a bargain bin game.

Thanks for the warning but single player games are what I like. Not a MP gamer at all. Plummeting price game? They all do that but I'll wait and see when it drops and get it then. But I will get it at some point.

Edited by ChickinOnaChain

Thanks for the warning but single player games are what I like. Not a MP gamer at all. Plummeting price game? That all do that but I'll wait and see when it drops and get it then. But I will get it at some point.

No I'm not telling you to stay away from this game because it's SP only, I'm telling to stay away from it because it's a glitchy pile of garbage that won't get any support in the way of patches. It's a game that you'll be able to get for $20 in a couple of months but even $20 is pushing it. Dunno if you've played Battle LA on xbla but it's pretty much the same quality as that game and Battle LA is overpriced at $20. This game, simply put, is garbage.

If you want a game that'll give 6-7 hours of mediocre gameplay, terrible graphics and random 30 minute long boss fight with no checkpoints and various glitches that increases the game's difficulty tenfold, then go for it. There's just so many better games out there. If I hadn't traded an extra copy of Lucha Libre I bought on clearance for it, I never would've got it.

Okay...I'll wait for it to drop in price. :(

Well do whatever you want man, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just giving you my opinion on the game. If you've got money to blow then go for it but I 100% guarantee that this will be bargain bin very quickly. I've played a lot of games and this is textbook bargain bin. When was the last time you say a movie based game stay at $60?

Well do whatever you want man, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just giving you my opinion on the game. If you've got money to blow then go for it but I 100% guarantee that this will be bargain bin very quickly. I've played a lot of games and this is textbook bargain bin. When was the last time you say a movie based game stay at $60?

I know Dude. I was messing with you. I told my wife to get it when she saw a price drop or when she got something from Amazon. Still, the video looked pretty cool to me.