Arcade Machines = hell

Consumo is very easy, you just have to be patient and stay in the middle of the field (however, you can get the highscore in the Challenge Nerds mission).

Nut Shots is very easy too. Just go up and down (down avoid the trees) and keep shooting, you have unlimited nuts.

Monkey Fling is the most frustrating arcade game ever. However, a good strategy to win, is having 3-4 bananas on the ground for backup magazines and just go and shoot the insects. If an insect gets on the ground, just restart Monkey Fling, your destiny is set.

Nut shots was hell. I got within 1,000 points 6 times before I finally beat the high score. After I got the high score I went suicidal so I could stop playing that game.

With Monkey fling its best to focus on the bananas just as much as that spiders. For two reasons; one they give you ammo, and they're worth more points then the spiders. For every spider I would kill I would shot down two or three bananas. I got through monkey fling rather quickly doing it this way.

Nut shots was hell. I got within 1,000 points 6 times before I finally beat the high score. After I got the high score I went suicidal so I could stop playing that game.

With Monkey fling its best to focus on the bananas just as much as that spiders. For two reasons; one they give you ammo, and they're worth more points then the spiders. For every spider I would kill I would shot down two or three bananas. I got through monkey fling rather quickly doing it this way.

I did exact the same thing for Monkey Fling.

When it goes to Nut Shots... I think that this game is the easiest of all 3 if you just go up and down shooting like a mad man.

monkey fling is actually easy once you know the trick: for every spider, fire exactly 2 poops. as long as you make sure you're hitting all the spiders, you'll end up with bananas on the ground. just keep making sure you've got bananas on the ground.

nutshots always frustrated me, and i've 100%ed the game twice now (ps2/360). mostly because it's always always always a damned hornet that shoots me down.

oh, and i think we should post high scores in this thread.

I found the poo fling one to be extremely easy. Like others have said already, all you have to do is shoot down bananas as much as you can. Also, if a spider hits the ground and you stay far enough away from it, it will disappear before it touches you. Consumo wasn't too hard, only took me a few tries.

As for nuthshots, I'm stuck on this one. But I found out there's a glitch that makes you invincible which I plan on using. Here's the link to where I found it if anyone wants to try it:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=942199&topic=41981067

Nut shots took me forever to do. I must have spent at least 30 mins trying to get it, I would get like 1,000 from the goal and die. One time I was like 1 more bee away from getting the high score when my wife told me to look at something... needless to say I died.

I found Monkey Fling to be not too much of a problem after the 2nd try. Consumo was pretty easy, just have to be patient and it's not too bad mentioning it's in the nerd's challenge. This Nut Shots game is driving me crazy though, I keep making dumb mistakes and the bees are pissing me off when they have a few things that they shoot coming at me at once.

took me ages to get the high score on nut shots and monkey fling...money fling being the most frustrating of any mini game ever....I ended up doing a victory lap around bullworth vale when the achievement popped up...happiest moment of my day lol
Maybe i'm used to Grand Theft Auto, cause these were very easy to do.