Flawless and Classic tips

littlejay

Because there is not an achievement guide yet, I thought I would post some multi player tips to help everyone. I have not played much single player yet so I will hold off on giving any tips for that because it seems like a different beast all together.

Use the Leech and BAM weapons. They will be what you get your kills with! Stay on the outside of the map and fire at the high population combat areas. There are usually 2 or 3 in each map where everyone will be fighting. Fly around the area and drop your BAM mines and boost when you get fired at.

When you are back outside the main fighting areas, use the Leech rockets to take out people from a distance. Make sure the cross hair is red so you have a lock on them and fire away. Once you get too close to the action, drop BAMs and boost away to safety.

Some maps are better than others. Paris, and the wide open beach level are not that great for doing this. The Ice level with caves and a mine theme to it is really good for getting Flawless.

Or you should be able to boost these in a private match, but it seemed easy enough to get in a player match without waiting on people to boost with :)

The achievement pops after the match.

I though I would need to boost these...4th match. got all 25 kills and no deaths on my 4th online game. and again on my 5th game. :D I usually need to die so i can get the doghouse again but I try to stay alive :boxer

This game is way too much fun online though.

That's cool. I do like this strategy for general domination, I was just saying that there are easier ways to get Flawless and Classic.

On a related note, I was talking to one of the programmers in a forum, and he said that during development they called the Leech the "noob killer". The reason being that it's fairly easy to avoid (just do a barrel roll), but it's pretty effective against people who don't know that. I.E., the "noob killer"!

You can get these in a private match playing against a bot, too. I did it really quickly by just jumping into the turrets at the start. I'm gonna write a guide soon, so I'll give more detail then.

I haven't played the single player campaign, just started on multiplayer and have seen people in turrets. how do i do this ?

Thank you

Edited by galve666

I haven't played the single player campaign, just started on multiplayer and have seen people in turrets. how do i do this ?

If the turret is unoccupied, the icon on the map will be white (as opposed to red or green, depending on which team is using it). To use it, fly in the open hangar near the bottom. If the hangar is closed, and the icon is white, that means the turret was recently destroyed, and you have to wait for it to respawn.