Spinning MW2 10th prestige emblem unlockable unless hacked?

Gdubbz

Ok don't jump on me, I know this is a popular topic. But I have done a lot of searching and I cant seem to find anyone that has gotten the gold 10th prestige spinning skull w/o hacking.

My question is has anyone know someone or have the emblem legit? I listed here two video proving that doing all prestige challenges doesn't work.

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/rallyezac/Prestige10Anim.gif

***UPDATE***

Got a bit of new info on the emblem. PLEASE READ!

Many people have been asking the developers how and if the spinning emblem is unlock-able, and they never responded till recently. Finally on April 3rd a reply came through from this question: "Is the spinning skull emblem unlockable yet?" and whala a response. "Yes, but I cant tell you how." This may seem like nothing, but it finally answers the question. Is it unlock-able legit? It is.

http://i43.tinypic.com/161i341.jpg

Our not so very friendly friends at se7ensins.com have cracked the code to the raw file that is the emblem to see what the unlockable text reads.

The File reads:

"level 70 and pr_marksman_ak47_4"

Credits to itchannel for cracking the .csv! Whats a .csv file? look here> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma-separated_values

Meaning you need to be level 70 to have the AK unlocked, and to get marksman 4 (IV)... Unfortunately the Marksmen challenge only goes to 3 (III) :wtf.

This means that there is a hidden challenge within the AK47. Possibly.

I ask this to all my fellow COD'ers. Who here has all the prestige challenges for the AK47 finished and has used it continually after the fact? Meaning you could say you have many more kills then 2500, and more then 1000 headshots?

>There is recent speculation that you need like 5000 kills and 2500 headshots with this gun to unlock the emblem, but it is still not confirmed.

***UPDATE***

I have reviewed the .csv files, and came up with a interesting theory. the .csv exel file was made probably around the start of the making of the game, it was not updated to new challenges/ideas/emblems that were introduced later in the production. Therefore I believe that the challenge for AK-47 kills is false. It has been changed. Also reading the files there was supposed to be gold camo for all guns, excluding secondary's.

***UPDATE 06/05/10***

After through testing and reading the files of the game, a conclusion has been made that the Emblem is not unlock-able. Although people still speculate that there is something in the game is some way or format that will unlock this emblem. But as of now the emblem is not unlock-able with a challenge. I will keep you guys posted if anything new comes up.

***UPDATE 5/18/12***

The latest theory is this: To achieve this emblem legit you must complete all prestige challenges BEFORE you become 10th prestige. I find it highly unlikely that no one has tried this, but its worth a shot. If any of are still interested in this topic please post any information you might have on this.

My Guess is it is still not patched, therefore it us unobtainable unless you hacked earlier when Jtag lobbies were ramped.

Edited by Gdubbz

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has gotten it without hacking. Even the boosters haven't found a way. For the hacking, even unlocking all the challenges in a hacked game (which isnt't detected by the game to block the unlock) will not give you the emblem, only manually inserting a code that would change every player's emblem to that, or editing your profile to have it unlocked will give it to you. It is most likely future DLC or something like that.

Nobody has gotten it without hacking. Even the boosters haven't found a way. For the hacking, even unlocking all the challenges in a hacked game (which isnt't detected by the game to block the unlock) will not give you the emblem, only manually inserting a code that would change every player's emblem to that, or editing your profile to have it unlocked will give it to you. It is most likely future DLC or something like that.

I keep hearing about the new DLC. Is there speculation that their will be new challenges, or be new emblems etc? There must be a challenge that would continue the "quest" to the spinning emblem if this was the case.

There is a way to get it legit, I've seen one guy with it, and he was awesome at the game, so i don't know what to tell you.

Is there any way of contacting him to see whats the specific things you need done. All prestige challenges is not it.

I know one guy who had it and said he got it by having 500 kills with every gun (primary & secondary). This is the Veteran challenge after you prestige once.

I have the stinger, javelin, desert eagle, & model 1887 left. and then I can confirm this

Considering the video shows the person having everything completed, I'm pretty sure that's been ruled out. ;)

While nosing around, I found that APPARENTLY people are drawing to the conclusion it's something IW will award to people or their signature emblem, so, basically Halo 3's Recon.

Wow that would be a total bummer.

Like the guy who has the flaming helmet in Halo? Ouch that's only one person in the world.

The more I research the more I keep finding more false information. It appears that about 98% of the people who have it which is a very few we are talking maybe 100 people all used a J-Tag system and got it with a hack through a private match.

I think their might be a legit handful of people with a legit spinning skull, and those people are going to be hard to contact.

I know one guy who had it and said he got it by having 500 kills with every gun (primary & secondary). This is the Veteran challenge after you prestige once.

I have the stinger, javelin, desert eagle, & model 1887 left. and then I can confirm this

Keep us posted.

>>>In the video of the guy who got the emblem hacking the challenge award comes up and says "Completed all challenges" this conflicts with the other kids video where he has all the challenges done.

There's got to be a reason. The statement that you have to be chosen by IW makes more since now. Which would really suck.

Keep us posted.

>>>In the video of the guy who got the emblem hacking the challenge award comes up and says "Completed all challenges" this conflicts with the other kids video where he has all the challenges done.

There's got to be a reason. The statement that you have to be chosen by IW makes more since now. Which would really suck.

Maybe you can't hack it. Maybe it needs to correspond with his kills/headshots cause he obviously did not have enough headshots/kills to have all those challenges legitimately complete.

Maybe you can't hack it. Maybe it needs to correspond with his kills/headshots cause he obviously did not have enough headshots/kills to have all those challenges legitimately complete.

Well he obviously did the hack to where it does all these challenges for you as seen in this video>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFDzoln2lsU]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2 Xbox360 Unlock All Mod After Patch (With Spinning Skull) also 10th Prestige[/ame]

He did something wrong or hacked something. it said he has 20810 kills in his barracks and only 3597 headshots so how did he get 2500 kills and a 1000 headshots with each gun legit??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32FVegis68&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- MW2 Unlock All Challenges Hack[/ame]