Achievement Guide and Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting the guide!!! great work.

Thanks Upindat :)

Great guide, though I highly suggest adding the tossing a grenade into the grav-lifts on shatter method. After days of trying legit, a few short games of trying this and I got it on my first full game of ctf on shatter.

Yay for glitchy shitty achievements.

For which Achievement exactly? I will be sure to edit the Guide sometime tonight, thanks man.

For which Achievement exactly? I will be sure to edit the Guide sometime tonight, thanks man.

I think he was talking about Now They Fly achievement and how tossing a plasma grenade on a grav lift and going into range for a hail mary unlocks the achievement.

For the ODST achievement there is a glitch simply get a sticky grenade kill from the grave then the achievement will pop

I dont know if any kill from the grave will get it

I know it works because i got the ODST achievement with this method on two different profiles

It seems like the game thinks the character gets launched from a man cannon when the character dies

Edited by BlG RED MONSTER

Halo Waypoint says I've 21 kill with the Mantis stomp, still no achievement.

I hate 343.

At this point I think stomping vehicles doesn't count, and I've 4-5 kills with this.

I can go ahead and say that stomping vehicles DO count for the total since I'm pretty sure I unlocked it at 21 kills WITH at least 5 vehicle stomps.

I can go ahead and say that stomping vehicles DO count for the total since I'm pretty sure I unlocked it at 21 kills WITH at least 5 vehicle stomps.

Yep mine popped at 20 or 21 with a stomp on a ghost and a stomp on a Mantis:cool:

finally got all these achievements mantis stomps are a pain you almost have to be an idiot to get stomped by a mantis

You would think so, but in an Extraction playlist I got 5 in the same match (4 another time), even a kill on someone just inside the B building wall.

I hope some of these can be done in Spartan Ops and not Matchmaking.http://www.jkbeauty.com/09ht.jpghttp://www.jkbeauty.com/20.jpghttp://www.jkbeauty.com/21.jpghttp://www.jkbeauty.com/22.jpghttp://www.jkbeauty.com/23.jpg

Did you not review the Roadmap? These can ONLY be obtained on Crimson Maps.

Wow. I'm sure the other 69539 members on this site genuinely appreciate what The BiggD did. Why would you even say something like that?

Disregard him, Gravy. Achievement Guides/Roadmaps are made for EVERY game and ALL of its DLC, CrimsonTide.

I just will never understand people like him. If they think the Guide won't/isn't useful...why open it up and post a negative comment?

Whatever, no sweat off my back.

Disregard him, Gravy. Achievement Guides/Roadmaps are made for EVERY game and ALL of its DLC, CrimsonTide.

I just will never understand people like him. If they think the Guide won't/isn't useful...why open it up and post a negative comment?

Whatever, no sweat off my back.

I will. I have no patience for people like him. I guess that the 6.44 million people who have bought Halo 4 are all supposed to be as good as him and not require any help whatsoever.

Whatever is right.

post #141 (sticky grenades on lifts)...nice find. that "now they fly?" cheevo was annoying the crap out of me. just had to play a few games on shatter (actually got it on a ctf match), and eventually some unfortunate fool will use the lift, haha. got the airsassination medal, but not hail mary, as well as the all important cheevo.

Can you give any information for boosting? Like how to set it up, extra controllers, etc. Just to give an alternate way. I don't need the answer personally, just think it might be a good addition to the guide.

yes this info would be a very useful addition as im trying to gather a party together to knock these out.recently boosted most of the halo3 and reach MP achievements so im asuming the strategy will be similar for this? but confirmation or some sort of guide or roadmap as to how to do this would be much appreciated.the biggest problem i found when boosting previous titles was most peoples lack of knowlege (including my own) when trying to set a boosting lobby up.anyways thanks in advance.

Can you give any information for boosting? Like how to set it up, extra controllers, etc. Just to give an alternate way. I don't need the answer personally, just think it might be a good addition to the guide.

yes this info would be a very useful addition as im trying to gather a party together to knock these out.recently boosted most of the halo3 and reach MP achievements so im asuming the strategy will be similar for this? but confirmation or some sort of guide or roadmap as to how to do this would be much appreciated.the biggest problem i found when boosting previous titles was most peoples lack of knowlege (including my own) when trying to set a boosting lobby up.anyways thanks in advance.

Of course, Tyger. I think I may run out of character room in the post count, so I will try to be as concise/clear as possible. I'll get around to editing it now.

For which achievement, man?

For any of the man cannon achievements really.

Now They Fly- Stick the driver and get in the passenger seat. Set it off while in the air.

ODST- Stick a person, get into man cannon, set off sticky detonator.

Clay Pigeon- Same as above, but the other person gets into the man cannon.

Special Delivery- Same as Clay Pigeon but follow and set off when they land.

I realize that it's unlikely to get a sticky detonator except through ordinances, but I feel these can be gotten even easier with the sticky detonator.