What is your favorite FPS??

X ashes2ashes X

Like the title says what is your favorite First Person Shooter?? Mine is COD: Black Ops. The only reason i say Black Ops and not MW2 is because of the gore. I enjoyed World at War but it wasnt my kinda time period. Im just interested in seeing other peoples opinions.

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/default/gamercard_gow3/O+ashes2ashes+O.png

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy, Fallout 3! Unless you consider that too much of an RPG, then Bioshock! Unless that has too many RPG elements too... Gah! The best FPS games are all RPGs.

In terms of a mindless shooter, probably COD 4 or Halo 3, based purely on the single player campaign.

P.S. Does Portal count as an FPS? Technically it's first person and you do shoot... Hmmm :confused:

Goldeneye or Halo 2

I like the love given to some more classic games.

I was going to select Halo: Combat Evolved myself. Although I have loved every FPS in the Halo series, I will always have the original Halo on a pedestal above all others.

On a gaming level then probably COD - Black ops, it runs smooth and lots of servers and game types but..........................for pure atmosphere......................are you sitting down.

Aliens Vs Predator, if only more ppl played it, tell me when your motion sensor is beeping and you got your heaqdphones on, that you dont fall head over heels for this game.

peace

:uzi: