The official "Bug Valve to patch Sacrifizzle" thread

GUITARW0LF

The purpose of this thread is to gather the community together so that we can hopefully get a resolution to the bugged achievement "Sacrifizzle".

It is simple, just follow these steps.

1- Go to https://support.steampowered.com/profile.php and click "Create account" on the right to setup a Steam account.

2- Make sure you pick Xbox 360 in the bottom right after you setup your account. I suggest making the title of your ticket "Xbox 360 Sacrifizzle achievement is bugged". Then explain the achievement is impossible to get.

3- Post back here!

Lets group together for this awesome game and make a difference as gamers so we can get this fixed!

Please don't post how Microsoft is to blame or how Valve sucks. We actually want to make a difference here instead of trolling.

Edited by GUITARW0LF

Just sent a message saying the following:

"Hello, my name is Jerry and I'd like to point out something that I know has been brought to your attention a multitude of times. The Sacrifizzle achievement has been bugged on the Xbox 360 for 3 months. All I, and the community want is for a patch to be released to fix this achievement. There is nothing we as players can do to fix this issue. Downloading the game from the drive, playing from the disc, forcing a local server, using system link, using dedicated servers...NONE of these ways work. There is no trouble-shooting this issue.

Please don't forget about your xbox 360 fans. Thanks."

The purpose of this thread is to gather the community together so that we can hopefully get a resolution to the bugged achievement "Sacrifizzle".

It is simple, just follow these steps.

1- Go here to setup a Steam account - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1223-qroc-4460

2- Make sure you pick Xbox 360 in the bottom right after you setup your account. I suggest making the title of your ticket "Xbox 360 Sacrifizzle achievement is bugged". Then explain the achievement is impossible to get.

3- Post back here!

Lets group together for this awesome game and make a difference as gamers so we can get this fixed!

Please don't post how Microsoft is to blame or how Valve sucks. We actually want to make a difference here instead of trolling.

I'm a little confused...

1. Can't seem to find "Xbox 360 in the bottom right corner". I just don't see any button that says as such.

2. From Steam "Home", my options are "Game" or "Steam". I clicked "Game". I then clicked "Valve Games" and then "Left 4 Dead Series". Once there, it's just 3 topics unrelated to the Sacrifizzle 360 achievement difficulty.

Thanks for putting this together. I just need a little direction here. Hopefully the clarification will help others as well.

Thanks!

I'm a little confused...

1. Can't seem to find "Xbox 360 in the bottom right corner". I just don't see any button that says as such.

2. From Steam "Home", my options are "Game" or "Steam". I clicked "Game". I then clicked "Valve Games" and then "Left 4 Dead Series". Once there, it's just 3 topics unrelated to the Sacrifizzle 360 achievement difficulty.

Thanks for putting this together. I just need a little direction here. Hopefully the clarification will help others as well.

Thanks!

I hope I can help, I had the same problems you did so no worries, that is why I made the steps in this thread. I updated the link so you don't have to click contact support. Set up your account through the new link I provided and then post back if you have any questions.