Will there be DLC with achievements for this game?

Most likely no...if they did a spec ops DLC I would buy it as well.

Thats what I've been hoping on.

402 said for several months that it might come in the future but then the Activision-Jason West and Zampella crap started and well it doesn't look good.

And IW aren't know to listen to the community... As we all now know so very well.

Thats what I've been hoping on.

402 said for several months that it might come in the future but then the Activision-Jason West and Zampella crap started and well it doesn't look good.

And IW aren't know to listen to the community... As we all now know so very well.

they did listen about the javelin glicth after about a month of that nonsense.

Ok y do u lot always complain about boosters and cheaters ruining games. Then ask for online GS cause thats what it would be cause its a MAP PACK for ONLINE GAME MODES I dont know if you get what im saying but basiclly.

NO BECAUSE ONLINE GS IS GAY JUST MEANS GS HOARES BOOSTING FOR THE GS NO GAMES SOULD HAVE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS EVER BECAUSE PPL DONT PLAY THE GAME THEN BOOM LOOKING FOR A BOOSTING SESSION IE ARMY OF 2 million dollar achievement. Online achievements ruin games.

and if u say but the game is already ruined go play another one and stop crying cause u get tubed. Or use the counter device blast shield simples

I caught caps instead of shift sorry enjoy.

NO BECAUSE ONLINE GS IS GAY JUST MEANS GS HOARES BOOSTING FOR THE GS NO GAMES SOULD HAVE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS EVER BECAUSE PPL DONT PLAY THE GAME THEN BOOM LOOKING FOR A BOOSTING SESSION IE ARMY OF 2 million dollar achievement. Online achievements ruin games.

There are plenty of people who boost in this game, for no gamerscore...

So, IW "hates" multiplayer achievements, yet they have spec-ops (A game mode that CAN be played solo, BUT cannot be completed solo) achievements...?

Smart.....They don't "hate" multiplayer achievements, they just disguise other game modes as something different.

First of all, it can be done individually... people have done it before. The co-op was added in for people that have trouble with it.

They don't like multiplayer achievements because they believe that adding in an achievement would take away from actually playing the game. Like gears of war, 100 kills with certain weapons lead people to using that one weapon and sucking for their entire team to lose.

First of all, it can be done individually... people have done it before. The co-op was added in for people that have trouble with it.

They don't like multiplayer achievements because they believe that adding in an achievement would take away from actually playing the game. Like gears of war, 100 kills with certain weapons lead people to using that one weapon and sucking for their entire team to lose.

Technically, the spec-ops CANNOT be completed without a co-op aspect of play, due to the fact that 2 of the missions require two people. Also, another co-op achievement in the game would be when your player is downed and required to lay out 4 enemies.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.