Mastering corner at nordschleife

UKB TupperZ

Hi

I am having trouble mastering the 1st of the 2 wierd corners on nordschleife track, its the one with the steepest bank,, my car just always shoots off the top of the bank or slides around goin around the corner...

Has anyone mastered this corner? If so what is the trick.

Thanks TupperZ

Use a stock Tier 1 car and turn on Braking Assist and Steering Assist to Low. This will make mastering corners so simple it's not funny :)

Cannot confirm that enabling driving aids will improve the balance of the car in that corner. Tried the corner with at least 5 different cars and aids on and off, but can't complete this corner. Even if it seems that my line is quite perfect...this corner still is not mastered.

Main problem is that there are only 21 offline badges, the one with the "collect all stars" is way to hard for me, so I have to complete all others...

Already tried this with the Lotus but did not work for me. Could you gibe me some more help? Did you drive slowly and acc. with full throttle while cornering?

Edit: Which Lotus did you use? The Tier 2 Elise or the Tier 3 Exige S?

Edited by ProXy

I just did another try....I guess that I made at least 50 tries today (8 hours for 1 corner) and still did not master it. Even I follow the racing line all the time it doesn't work. And it is quite boring driving nearly 3 minutes until you can try one corner.

Every other corner can easily be mastered when you brake on a red racing line, but I crash out, if I try this on that one.

Cars I've tried so far:

Audi S4, Mazda MX5, Ford Cosworth, Lotus Elise, Nissan R35, BMW 135i

I will have to retry thistomorrow, maybe the casual settings will help..

tbh, I didn't have any problems with the corners on the Ring. Ok, 3-4 were a bit tricky but I got all of them at least after the 4th try.

I didn't use any driving aids. I mostly did my corner mastering with an almost upgraded car - except upgrading the engine. Put downforce to max, and depending on the car it lays flat on the track without sliding in the corners (AWD cars should be preferred).

You have to keep in mind that if you're going too slow through the corner, you won't get the corner mastered!

Good luck ;)

I know exactly how you feel mate ! I have done that corner about 30/40 times, drive into it exit it and it tells me corner mastered 50pts but it will not tick the corner off. Going to try the mx5 approach tonight, if that dont work im going to shit on the disc and send it back to that twilight world known as EA games !!!!!!!!!!!!

some of the corners are giving a hard time as well. dont know if this is one of them.

quick question. can you still master corners in quick race? or does it have to be in career mode only?

Yes you can master all corners in Quick Race. Just set opponents to 0 and take your time.

how do u do the first corner on silverstone international? i followed the line but got nothing. :(

Ok what I found out is if you set Steering Assist to Low and Braking Assist to Off and use either a stock Audi S3 or S4 it's pretty easy. Use what I said above, and at the start of the race reverse a little bit to give you more ground to get higher speed, you don't have to go too far, I reversed and stopped before it got to 4 seconds.

The next hard one is Spa SP, first corner again. Simply use the same method.

Good luck.