Achievement Guide v2

Dennoman

• 1 month later...

A question about the sunny daze achievement. I'm doing it in a versus mode with a second controller, and I was wondering if it made a difference whether you got a Perfect or not.

EDIT: Just did it, got all perfects and it worked, if anyone was wondering

Edited by IronMuffin Man

A question about the sunny daze achievement. I'm doing it in a versus mode with a second controller, and I was wondering if it made a difference whether you got a Perfect or not.

EDIT: Just did it, got all perfects and it worked, if anyone was wondering

No, that doesn't matter. Just doing Ultra finishes in any game mode where you can defeat the opponent does the trick.

I'm not sure if I'm being a bit dim about something but I got the achievement in versus mode for doing 50 ultra combo finishers. Then the next day I did 70 more in versus and I still have yet to get the one for doing 100 ultra combos. Do they have to not be finishers in order to qualify or in one play session or am I overlooking something obvious due to my sleepiness at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What happened to the thread with the worst possible times for Time Attack? Should definitely be stickied. Search is broken btw. some allocation error keeps popping up.

edit:Found it. Forgot it was in a link in the guide somewhere :p. Still should be stickied.

• 4 weeks later...
For Focus Master do you need to do a fully charged FA or can you just keep tapping the FA?

Pretty sure that as long as you get the crumple stun, it counts. Strange that you asked about this, because I got this achievement within about an hour of regular play; wasn't even going for achievements.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I found out how to beat Cammy in challenge modes always with perfect with Zangief... just hold backdown and spam the light punch very fast... will take some time, whats kind a problem for time trial, but its very helpful for the survival challenges!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...