What to do in a Zombie Outbreak!!

NightUlf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao im not sure what i would do in a zombie outbreak xD i would probably like just be a typical female and panic XD and lock myself in my room (making sure i have stocked up on supplies n shit :p) omg thats so scary that is actually one of the things im really scared about i hope that a zombie outbreak never ever happens :S

Me and some friends have figured out exactly what we'd do, first, we'd pack up in a car and drive over to the Home Depot/Walmart plaza near our dorms. Stock up on a lot of food at the walmart and grab seeds and tools at home depot, hide out in the attic of the depot and grow the seeds on the roof using bathtubs to collect rainwater, keeping a steady supply of food and defenses (in the form of garden tools) at our disposal

Probably going to stores to pick up foods and guns. Then we (my family and me) will drive to area 51 to check it out. If there are spaceships underground then we will get one of them and fly out so we can go to anyplace around the world and find a better place away from zombies.

Fetch food from basement, pack very important things only that can fit in one backpack. Guns are forbidden in my country, so until I kill a policeman-zombie, the kitchen knife, axe and my bow will have to do.

Then might drive over to save my parents. But they always roll their eyes when I tell them how to deal with zombies, so I wouldn't be surprised they have learned nothing and are already turned into zombies by the time I arrive there.

With or without them, I'll drive to harbour, and sail to the ocean, and then I'll sail to some lonely people/zombiefree island. Preferably in a warm climate with lots of fruit trees and a buried chamber filled with rum. And a parrot.

If that story about zombies and salt is true, I'll be safe on salt water, and if not, they are not likely to go through all the effort of swimming after me while they have zillions of panicking landlubbers whose brain they can feed on.

Though it would be fun to run (sail?) over a zombie and see what it looks like after a meeting with the propeller. :3

I would lock my doors, get a knife then go on MSN/Facebook (wow I'm so sad) and see if there was anybody alive. Then somehow meet with them using my Tac Knife ofc then have a swarm mutated zombie children, formed from the diseases in the air, who are all obviously inbred and take a day to have a child then we would multiple from there and have a massive 50 billon person army in a few days and win the war then I would put use the self destruct bomb that I planted in my genes which is now inside every zombie and I would study for a day and eat the zombies because it would mutate my genes and definitely would be a good change. Then when I'm super intelligent I'll make a artificial woman and have a super intelligent child with it that creates a time machine then I go forward in time and find a new machine that my child made that makes me never die and everything else that us gamers have in are fantasies then I win at life.

OH and I'm writing this on my iPod so the auto suggestion makes random words appear and I can't be bothered to edit it.

• 1 month later...

Ok im in scotland so there is not much guns available as in america so i would

- Gather neighbours friends thats not been infected of course and i think will be useful to me ...

Doctor,

Car mechanic ,

Nurse ,

Electrician,

Data/Tele comms Engineer

Police officer

Bear Grills

Reasons being

Dr and Nurse - Obvious reasons

Chef - after a while food in stores will be looted or rotten so things like herbs, mushrooms and berries will come in handy but not everyone will know if poisonous or not

Electrician - Power will also become a rare source in years so someone that can wire things up to get power would be to an advantage (work with data/tele engineer)

Data/Tele Comms engineer - Who knows whats happening in the rest of the world ? So he can work along with the Electrician to HOPEFULLY find equipment/parts and link up to the satellites which will still be working since there are so many in space now. Then they may be able to communicate with other resistance groups in the world that have done the same as me and are still alive.

Car Mechanic - As years go by fuel will be an issue but mechanics know how to get certain engines running from other products other than oil and gas etc, and of course any other repairs needing done this is the man to do them.

Police officer - We are going to need a leader for the group and someone that has experience in extreme situations so i presume a cop would be best choice cos i certainly wouldnt take the twat thats in charge of the UK just now, it would probably be that idiot that caused this outbreak in the first place.

Bear Grills - Well thats just a WISH rather than anything else, i dont know him but if i did i would pick him instead of the copper and the chef as he is the man to survive pretty much any situation lol

Ok now i have my group of people i would be looting the shops just down the road from me grabbing as much food, drink and products as i could, then my next move get to the petrol station across the road with every person with me filling every vehical up with petrol and gas, also filling as much jerry cans as possible then we would all move up to the chemist along the road from that and grab as much as we can again, bandages, valium morphine etc etc .

We have a police man in our group and also a police station in our neighbourhood so we head there for weapons that have been confiscated and also tasers they will have for weaponry for both defence and hunting animals uninfected.

Now we have our resources we need to get as far away from the city as possible leaving behind any un-needed belongings. We would take things though like mobile phones, car battery chargers, small generator, batteries, torches which we have in our garage luckily , anyway yeah so we head as far away from the city as we can hoping to find an abandoned house in the country side that we re-enforce all doors and windows, then the electrician would set traps using cable we have taken from our garage and the power while it lasts, these traps would be a electric fence surrounding the house and also on all door handles that are on doors which enter or exit the house, the only way these are switched off are by password to people that are out gathering things like herbs and berries with the chef but only through the day so we are not wasting battery power on torches.

i cba going on , i would be here for hours typing lol

Edited by mitchcraft1980

Put this song on:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI6r6APUwK0&ob=av2n[/ame]

And then I would get my dads stapler (a high powered one) and crowbar, ride to my dads work and use the welding equipment there!

Or in another case, use our knifes and rake, but I don't know really what I'm gonna do when this should happen, I would shit/piss my pants first though.

If there ever was a zombie outbreak it would give me a chance to legally butcher people I don't like that have turned into zombies, or those who look like zombies then I have the excuse of shooting them in the head by 'accident'.

May have to start playing deadrising so I can get some ideas on what to do if such an event happens, and riding round on a kids 3 wheeled pink tricycle won't cut it.