Why do people do this?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

But I've been playing Kingdom for Keflings on xboxlive today and I've encountered 2 people that:

1. kept moving my pieces as I was trying to build new buildings

and

2. everytime I go to move a kefling to a new job they kept picking them up and cancelling the move.

Looking round my kingdom now, the dude who I have just kicked out of the game 3 times have unassigned all my minions!

What do people gain out of being so childish?!

Is there anyway to block these people? So they can't keep entering back into my game?

They do it for varies of reason.

1. Like being a dick

2. Like to screw around

3. Like to upset other gamer

4. Like to see what sort of entertainment they get out

5. Like to know what tick people off

6. Having a bad day (really bad day)

7. A kid who doesn't know what he's doing

8. Don't like how other player play

9.... the list sort of goes on.

Majority of the time, a lot of gamers are immature and very short temper. They lose they cool instantly - show how immature they are, even adult - and just do whatever they can to ruin the play for other players. My advise, make some good friends, and play with them only.

I usually just go about my business and try to ignore them. After a few minutes of them provoking me with no response, most people will just quit or find someone new to bug. I've found this invaluable for dealing with the spawn-killers in Red Dead Redemption.

I don't care about my online record/stats though; I play for fun or Achievements. Not sure what you could try if you were aiming to preserve a specific win/loss ratio.

• 1 year later...

Oh man, I really hate that. Every time I try to host a game, people just come in and start destroying my buildings and reassigning my Kelfings. I'm never going to get those last two achievements at this rate, so trust me when I say I feel you, man.

• 5 months later...