Delisted?

JuCaMo

i managed to download this yesterday but only cos i had bought it ages ago with an old profile, i signed in with the old profile then went to account management then download history, it was still there and let me download it again :woop: yet it's still not up on the market place :confused:.

Anyway, the downside is that it wont let me use the old trick of signing out and signing back in with my current profile, a message pops saying 'i must be signed in with a profile that has purchased this game'. (i did download an update so i 'm hoping that getting rid of that update will let me play again).

Anyway, maybe of some use to someone.

i managed to download this yesterday but only cos i had bought it ages ago with an old profile, i signed in with the old profile then went to account management then download history, it was still there and let me download it again :woop: yet it's still not up on the market place :confused:.

Anyway, the downside is that it wont let me use the old trick of signing out and signing back in with my current profile, a message pops saying 'i must be signed in with a profile that has purchased this game'. (i did download an update so i 'm hoping that getting rid of that update will let me play again).

Anyway, maybe of some use to someone.

This might or might not be because of a problem with your old profile's content licenses. The content license for your old profile's copy of DOOM may not exist on your console at this moment.

Try migrating licenses for your old profile when you get the chance. Then you might be able to play it on your console without having to be signed in on your old profile.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/LicenseMigration/Home

Got new xbox today, I transferred licenses etc but still didnt work, if i delete the system cache and/or disconect from live the game disappears from my game list, in short, Doom can only be played with the purchasing profile and must be online to play it (for me anyway), oh well, just proves how sad i am just to get a few more achievements :rolleyes:.

Edited by Lord
my head fell off

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very safe to say it won't be back. Not until someone randomly remembers "oh shit, wasn't I supposed to do something in 2009...oh yeah, Doom."

But seriously, lol, just did some license transfering and couldn't download Doom through download history either :( really sucks.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...