Xp Glitch!!!

Turdboi

First off let me just say i discovered this by accident the other day and if you dont want to use this method you dont have to. So please dont moan that ive ruined a game, we all use this site for one thing and one thing only, achievements!

To get massive amounts of bonus xp and level up much quicker all you have to do is play a game (doesnt matter what mode, ive been playing deathmatch but this works on all game types). Play the game to completion and go past the line up score screen to the matchmaking screen.

From here dont quit to the main menu, dashboard your console. Load up Gotham City Impostors and check your mutliplayer stats in track record. You have now just gained around 30,000xp in no time at all.:woop:

I just did it and dashboarded on: 1574461xp lvl 85

When i loaded the game back up i was on: 1598961 lvl 86

Hope this helps anyone looking to lvl up faster, and sorry if this has been posted i did search but nothing came up.

Edited by Turdboi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no shit!!! man you are a best for finding this. SO dashboard after lineup and when next match starts???

Dashboard once the line up is completed and you are back at the matchmaking lobby. Then just load up gotham city impostors and you should have a whole lot more xp.

I've played three fumigation matches so far and have yet to get this to work.

Play a match, go past lineup to lobby, and then dashboard right?

Same here. Just tried it on tdm, fumigation and psych warfare - nothing yet.

Edit: When I first tried this, I forgot I had some time left on "Team xp boost"...after it ran out, I tried again and got 12,984 xp after dashboarding and starting up again. Maybe this had something to do with it?

Edited by jung4ever

Same here. Just tried it on tdm, fumigation and psych warfare - nothing yet.

Edit: When I first tried this, I forgot I had some time left on "Team xp boost"...after it ran out, I tried again and got 12,984 xp after dashboarding and starting up again. Maybe this had something to do with it?

they only thing i can think of is that i do have a xp boost - solo active and have done the whole time this has been working. Does anyone else who got this to work have an xp boost - solo, also?

I tried it twice last night and it worked both times. I jumped from level 70 up to 72 as a result and in the two matches I didn't get any extra XP from hitting certain milestones (kills, matches played, etc). I also didn't have any solo/team XP boosts going either.

Did just what Turdboi said; as soon as the match ended and the 1st screen came up that shows your XP and Costume Coins, I hit the guide button, returned to the dashboard and then started my game back up.

I don't think I'll be doing it too much just yet as I need either 200+ headshots on my Dawn Patrol or 200+ kills with my knife to unlock the weapon master achievement, so I don't want to advance my rank too much, too soon and get to the promotion achievement first.

I tried it twice last night and it worked both times. I jumped from level 70 up to 72 as a result and in the two matches I didn't get any extra XP from hitting certain milestones (kills, matches played, etc). I also didn't have any solo/team XP boosts going either.

Did just what Turdboi said; as soon as the match ended and the 1st screen came up that shows your XP and Costume Coins, I hit the guide button, returned to the dashboard and then started my game back up.

I don't think I'll be doing it too much just yet as I need either 200+ headshots on my Dawn Patrol or 200+ kills with my knife to unlock the weapon master achievement, so I don't want to advance my rank too much, too soon and get to the promotion achievement first.

I can confirm that this does work. GREAT FIND!!! Jumped two levels with with dashboards. I can tell you that do not hit the exit game reports. just dashboard as soon as you go back to the lobby. i tried it once and exited out of the screen to lobby and it didnt work. Really crazy glitch i dont see getting patched. Take advantage of it while you can. Trying to rank up for the promotion. So i can confirm this works. I just tried it on team deathmatch. To the OP you are the man!!!

TDM.

I actually think it may be working now, im getting the xbox guide up on most wanted screen and as soon as it goes to lobby im dashboarding out and by the looks of it, im getting 20k each time roughly i think.

Good!! You got to do it as soon as the lobby comes up. Isnt this a weird ass glitch???? never heard of anything like it.