cryptum code

Ranchnuts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about this then? find it yourself.

he linked you to the best place to go to find it. and you still expect someone else to spoonfeed it to you. lazy fuck.

no i expect my answer here on this gaming site i don't want to sign up for another site when i am already signed up to this one

no i expect my answer here on this gaming site i don't want to sign up for another site when i am already signed up to this one

No need to sign up. You log in with your Xbox Live account.

Someone's already provided you with an image of the codes anyway. As of yet, there isn't a code for the Helmet or the other video.

No need to sign up. You log in with your Xbox Live account.

Someone's already provided you with an image of the codes anyway. As of yet, there isn't a code for the Helmet or the other video.

was not aware of that fact thanks for the info i knew about the helmet thou but not that the last part of the cryptum code had not been released

Edited by Ranchnuts

I am chiming in late on this post - but I just wanted some clarity on this. First of all, I had no idea this existed. Next, I need to enter this jargan somewhere in Halo Waypoint? In return, I will receive new armor stuff?

Yes download Halo Waypoint and then once it loads up hit X twice and that is where you can enter the codes. Once codes are entered you unlock things. Some things may require you to complete spartan op missions.