MW2 Monster Energy Drinks.

Cjmainy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else? MW2 strings^^ Cats food?:D MW 2 Beer or no wait^^ MW2 80% Vodka^^ OWN
LOL!! I can just imagine the picture of a cat food bag lol....Soap and his kitty getting rid of Iams and such douche bag brands lol

Mmm, it's gonna taste like Jesus.

Just gonna buy a huge pack and keep the cans.

Then sell them on eBay, titled "Jesus cans". :D

Haha.

"Jesus cans,"...awesome LOL...but I'd just drink em and refill em and sell em LOL

Sucks that they are using Monster. I drink energy drinks daily but Monster tastes so bad I dont understand how they sell it. If I had to guess what cat piss tastes like I would say Monster. Slap that MW2 stuff on an AMP or Red Bull and Ill buy it.

So anyone found any word on if this will be US exclusive?

And just curious, but do any of you happen to know the caffeine content of it in the US, (like mg/100ml)?

Just I heard somewhere that it was different to ours.

(Checked Wikipedia, but I can't really change all your Imperial measurments about =/)

(Uk has 32mg/100ml if anyone is interested btw).

Sucks that they are using Monster. I drink energy drinks daily but Monster tastes so bad I dont understand how they sell it. If I had to guess what cat piss tastes like I would say Monster. Slap that MW2 stuff on an AMP or Red Bull and Ill buy it.

Let's not get this debate started in the thread, but Red Bull tastes so bad...

And yeah if anyone can let us know if it's just US or if it's in other places, that'd be nice.