I Dare You

I dare anyone on these forums to go into a game of Conquest on Atacama Desert and try to go win with a positive K/D. Because chances are that you will either join a game that is getting spawn raped by the Havoc, Apache, or if your really lucky, both helicopters at the same time. Or you'll be on the team that is doing the raping. And, if your damn lucky, you might get in a normal game, but I doubt it. Every game I get into on that map, my team is getting raped at our spawn by both helicopters, the enemy tanks and our own tanks, and all the soldiers, it's garbage. It don't matter how many times I search, it's always the same BS. And just about every time the guys in the choppers are 50s in some gay little clan. Why DICE, why? /rant:mad:

Edited by Stickman400

Ya it's the same on nelson bay half the time I join a match there there are level 50s that probably have modded stuff just pooping all over my team.....

You cannot MOD anything on the xbox as all the map data is held on the servers. However on the PC there are multiple hack/aimbots etc.

The attack helicopters may seem overpowered but are easily defeated or avoided on Atacama Desert. Hide in a building or use an anti-aircraft gun. I find a postive K/D on Atacama Desert is actually pretty easy.
Are you serious? You haven't been in a room like I'm talking about then. They have 2 choppers and usually both of your tanks in your own spawn. So the instant you spawn you die by one of those 4 things. And if you do manage to get to the AA gun, they blow you up in 5 seconds or less. And there are no buildings to speak of to hide in, because they blow the walls out and the roof off, so as soon as you spawn, they all see you, and proceed to rape you.

Are you serious? You haven't been in a room like I'm talking about then. They have 2 choppers and usually both of your tanks in your own spawn. So the instant you spawn you die by one of those 4 things. And if you do manage to get to the AA gun, they blow you up in 5 seconds or less. And there are no buildings to speak of to hide in, because they blow the walls out and the roof off, so as soon as you spawn, they all see you, and proceed to rape you.

Right basically conquest sucks balls. Especially on atacama desert, if you don't like getting spawn raped quit the game. I don't understand why people such as you come on forums bitching and moaning that you keep getting killed when all you have to do is quit the game. Only idiots stay in a game like that your like a bunch of lemmings walking off a cliff.

It is near enought impossible, but if you want to play Antacama it is alot more enjoyable on rush where only the attackin team has a helicopter and the defending team has a VADS which is like a stationairy AA turret. Balanced alot more fairly :)

I dare anyone on these forums to go into a game of Conquest on Atacama Desert and try to go win with a positive K/D. Because chances are that you will either join a game that is getting spawn raped by the Havoc, Apache, or if your really lucky, both helicopters at the same time. Or you'll be on the team that is doing the raping. And, if your damn lucky, you might get in a normal game, but I doubt it. Every game I get into on that map, my team is getting raped at our spawn by both helicopters, the enemy tanks and our own tanks, and all the soldiers, it's garbage. It don't matter how many times I search, it's always the same BS. And just about every time the guys in the choppers are 50s in some gay little clan. Why DICE, why? /rant:mad:

Play on the PC. Most servers have rules against spawn raping.

This is one of my least favorite maps for conquest, as it's rare to really have an even match up. My luck is that the team I'm on is full of snipers and no go getters so that usually causes the spawn raping. If that happens I usually just try to sneak my way around to the other teams base and wait it out or try to get the closest flag to their base to throw off their game.

It is near enought impossible, but if you want to play Antacama it is alot more enjoyable on rush where only the attackin team has a helicopter and the defending team has a VADS which is like a stationairy AA turret. Balanced alot more fairly

Well on Rush the defender has the upper hand as the VADS kills the Hind in seconds, so the attackers are missing their biggest weapon most of the time.

You cannot MOD anything on the xbox as all the map data is held on the servers. However on the PC there are multiple hack/aimbots etc.

Are you completely high? Ever heard of modded games, or controllers? There are tenth prestige modded players on mw2 and almost every other game you can mod. My friend modded his oblivion so he could have all this stuff and infinite items. Seriously don't be oblivious....

Are you completely high? Ever heard of modded games, or controllers? There are tenth prestige modded players on mw2 and almost every other game you can mod. My friend modded his oblivion so he could have all this stuff and infinite items. Seriously don't be oblivious....

Sorry when I said xbox I meant bad company 2 on the xbox. I know other games can be nodded but nit this one.

i used to hate that map but its grown on me. for me at least, i feel like its only like 1 out of every 3 times a base is getting spawned raped. its pretty easy to just get out (atv, or just run on foot) and go capture a base. then your team just spawns there. also, tracer darts have improved and hitting a chopper is alot easier. and it only takes one rocket to take those suckers down.

When I am getting spawn raped on this map I take the following steps and 99% of the time it works.

1. Spawn

2. Get quad bike

3. Drive FAST to enemy base

4. Steal enemys tank at spawn

5. Kill all enemys at spawn and as soon as the heli spawns blow it up

6. When your tank gets low on health get out and run into a building or get into the other tank at their spawn

7. Teach them a lesson by doing the same thing as them except more effectively.

I can usually get normal games on that map and if they do spawn rape me I swiftly return the favour. P.S. VADs IS A F*CKING GODSEND!!

When I am getting spawn raped on this map I take the following steps and 99% of the time it works.

1. Spawn

2. Get quad bike

3. Drive FAST to enemy base

4. Steal enemys tank at spawn

5. Kill all enemys at spawn and as soon as the heli spawns blow it up

6. When your tank gets low on health get out and run into a building or get into the other tank at their spawn

7. Teach them a lesson by doing the same thing as them except more effectively.

I can usually get normal games on that map and if they do spawn rape me I swiftly return the favour. P.S. VADs IS A F*CKING GODSEND!!

Well, after step 2, or possibly even 1, I would get killed. Especially after I get on the quad and become a big orange box on their screen. That doesn't work 99.9% of the time for that reason.

MW2 has P2P servers. Bad Company has dedicated servers. Hence, MW2 is rampant with modders and cheaters....and BFBC2 has no modding at all (because it's not possible).

Don't be so oblivious.........

To bad i dont have a capture device, i'd show you a 40-0 ( Actually, 40 +/- i forgot )

And a whole bunch of 20+/- - 2+/-

If you're good with the Heli it actually becomes fun and usefull.

But yeah, it's just god awfully annoying to get into a spawn raping game, it's exactly the same as getting into a game of MW2 with a whole bunch of enemy killstreaks in the air. Game deffs really need to develop something against that ( Dont ask me what, they just should! )

To bad i dont have a capture device, i'd show you a 40-0 ( Actually, 40 +/- i forgot )

And a whole bunch of 20+/- - 2+/-

If you're good with the Heli it actually becomes fun and usefull.

But yeah, it's just god awfully annoying to get into a spawn raping game, it's exactly the same as getting into a game of MW2 with a whole bunch of enemy killstreaks in the air. Game deffs really need to develop something against that ( Dont ask me what, they just should! )

dedicated servers!

the kill streaks on MW2 were overpowered before the moddiing started.

I'm the guy doing the spawn raping in the Apache LOL. Btw I agree with you I think uncaps shouldn't be able to be accessed by enemy teams. There is no reason for them to be there and lead to you just get infinitely spawn camped if it happens. I tend to avoid that map for this reason. Don't get me wrong I love flying, and there is nothing greater then watching kid after kid lobbing rockets, tracer darts, or getting in the AA attempting to shoot you down and you just demolish them. That said there is no pride in it, it's not fun and if you lose the 50/50 chance and getting spawn camped it sucks. Total fail on Dice's part, and I agree 100%, uncaps should be out of bounds for the enemy team...plain and simple. But that won't happen so lol.