Is it worth 1,200 marketpoints?

Worth the Money? (1,200 marketpoints)  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Worth the Money? (1,200 marketpoints)

• 3 weeks later...

I say no. Played it with a friend, definitely not worth it. I think any live game above 400 pts is too much, to be honest.

I did not receive it with my XBL either. I subscribed soon after Live came out, and I got Mechassault, which is not my type of game. Since then they've continued to charge my credit card. Sort of wish they wouldnt, since the starter kit comes with 12 months, plus the free game, 200 points, and the $20 off rebate for a game. And a new headset wouldn't hurt me.

• 1 month later...

i voted no because i got it for free in the "one year xbl gold box set" that my friend (and ebgames manager) purchased for me last week. gotta go up there on wed. and pay him back plus give him that big mac value meal i promised him.

still haven't played it but i like pool and i've liked most pool games that have been released over the years,

basicly i can't value something at 1200pts that i've gotten for free but i'm sure it'll be a blast to play

• 1 month later...
I did not receive it with my XBL either. I subscribed soon after Live came out, and I got Mechassault, which is not my type of game. Since then they've continued to charge my credit card. Sort of wish they wouldnt, since the starter kit comes with 12 months, plus the free game, 200 points, and the $20 off rebate for a game. And a new headset wouldn't hurt me.

why dont you go out and buy a starter kit before your xbl ends and add the new 12 months so you dont get charged on the credit card and youll have the extra stuff

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...