Hmmmmm ... Wield the mysterious amulet

I think this has happened in my game, we've been trying to get him to appear for 2 hours now and no luck, somebody in my game must have killed the guy. Has anybody got an amulet they could drop so me and my partner could equip it to get our last achievement, please!!!

GT IVIr IVIeNsA

ok got it

Edited by o D M C o

I think this has happened in my game, we've been trying to get him to appear for 2 hours now and no luck, somebody in my game must have killed the guy. Has anybody got an amulet they could drop so me and my partner could equip it to get our last achievement, please!!!

GT IVIr IVIeNsA

Thats so stupid lol. Same thing happened to me will wait for a friend than.

I have an undiscoverd mission in the Lair but there is no exclamation mark and i can't find him either. Why is there always a crappy mission!? :(

I had the same thing happen to me. Just keep quitting and loading the game back up until it appears on your map. It took a couple tries before he finally decided to spawn.

I had the same thing happen to me. Just keep quitting and loading the game back up until it appears on your map. It took a couple tries before he finally decided to spawn.

Thanks, that worked. I went to the Lair and Saved & Quit until he was there. :)