"Official" Bitching Thread

Yah first one is awful but fun to earn achievements but hell multiplayer achievements is bored and grinds in it. I hope 2nd series got biggest improvements, better achievements list with less MP cheevos also hopeful 40 to 50 achievements this time for it.

Yes A.I. so terrible in first game. When I played it first time when game came out and I felt like WTF!!! Stupid enemies and very embarrassed!! hahaha

• 7 months later...
Does anyone know if this game has the x-ray killcam that Sniper Elite V2 also has? That was really awesome and I'd like to see it again

I've not seen any X-ray killcams yet, but you do get slowmotion bullet-time killcams.

The Graphics in the game is good considering the game plays like a budget title.

The Sound does not impress me much, and the voiceactors sound like they are bored as hell.

Expert Difficulty is hard enough, the ai is not good, but you can only take a bullet and you are dead.

Checkpoint system in the game sucks big time. Only played Act I, but I don't think the game will change that much in the last two Acts...

Don't like the game, but it is okay.

Multi might be okay too, but considering the game isn't out yet it is hard to start a game. Only 18 players on the leaderboard and a couple of them look like developer gamertags.

Might be something wrong, but I can only choose two maps online. Sarajevo Downtown and Resort.

Edited by Whateverman

Great to hear. Just great.

Having played more I can only say that this game is straight up crap.

One of the worst games I've played in a long time. Rogue Warrior gave me more fun than this turd. Even Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 was better, but that ain't saying much...

The more I play the more irritated I get, the aiming feels so bad.

Even for a budget title this is bad :(

I'm at a point where I don't know if I wan't to play more of the game or not. Hate not completing games, but this might be my first in a long time...

ps

Raven Squad was the last game I played that felt this bad

I've not seen any X-ray killcams yet, but you do get slowmotion bullet-time killcams.

The Graphics in the game is good considering the game plays like a budget title.

The Sound does not impress me much, and the voiceactors sound like they are bored as hell.

Expert Difficulty is hard enough, the ai is not good, but you can only take a bullet and you are dead.

Checkpoint system in the game sucks big time. Only played Act I, but I don't think the game will change that much in the last two Acts...

Don't like the game, but it is okay.

Multi might be okay too, but considering the game isn't out yet it is hard to start a game. Only 18 players on the leaderboard and a couple of them look like developer gamertags.

Might be something wrong, but I can only choose two maps online. Sarajevo Downtown and Resort.

Lovely explain and you do know if achievements for online MP allow to earns in Private Match or must be done in Public? thanks

Lovely explain and you do know if achievements for online MP allow to earns in Private Match or must be done in Public? thanks

Haven't gotten enough people to start a match, you need four, but since the game isn't out yet I guess we'll have to wait and see. 39 people on the leaderboards now.

Considering all the multi achievements in the first one was Ranked, I guess they have done the same here. I don't guess this game will have a huge online following, so it shouldn't be too hard to boost the achievements if that is your thing.

Ordered the game online two weeks ago and got it a week ago. I can't be the only one who got it that fast...

Haven't gotten enough people to start a match, you need four, but since the game isn't out yet I guess we'll have to wait and see. 39 people on the leaderboards now.

Considering all the multi achievements in the first one was Ranked, I guess they have done the same here. I don't guess this game will have a huge online following, so it shouldn't be too hard to boost the achievements if that is your thing.

Ordered the game online two weeks ago and got it a week ago. I can't be the only one who got it that fast...

Yes I understand you. Sometime I like boosting online achievements in private if it is required and I do sometime boosting with more then 4 players in ranked just like Tomb Raider last week so yeah agree with you that will be same to first one for ranked. Of course you got game early and impossible to be fast yeah!! :)

This might be a bad question to ask in the bitching thread but... I have this game sitting on my desk still wrapped, and I'm hesitating opening it considering how awful and glitchy the last one was (until patches I heared?)

Personally I did not like it that much, but the game does not have or at least not when I played through it any major bugs or glitches. Some graphical glitches, but even Crysis 3 had that.

I don't think the game is gonna be too bad.http://www.skincaretipss.com/1.jpg

http://www.skincaretipss.com/28.jpg

http://www.skincaretipss.com/3.jpg

http://www.skincaretipss.com/5.jpg

http://www.skincaretipss.com/4.jpg

http://www.skincaretipss.com/29.jpg

Edited by sarahpero1

Played about three hrs last night. The MP if fucking HORRIBLE and shouldnt of even been put in there. Two buildings and people camping on both sides. Glad they put where you can get the cheevos in private. But the sp is not bad. I also got a copy of the first game with this from amazon. So i feel happy about my purchase. A couple of things i noticed, and whateverman has stated before, you really have to do excatly what they say or you will die fast. I have noticed a couple of spots where my guy keeps moving even tho i dont want him too. The game kinda lugs tru checkpoints and moving. But overall not as bad as some of the other shit games out there. It has that stealty sniper feel. But how the fuck do you get ammo??

Played about three hrs last night. The MP if fucking HORRIBLE and shouldnt of even been put in there. Two buildings and people camping on both sides. Glad they put where you can get the cheevos in private. But the sp is not bad. I also got a copy of the first game with this from amazon. So i feel happy about my purchase. A couple of things i noticed, and whateverman has stated before, you really have to do excatly what they say or you will die fast. I have noticed a couple of spots where my guy keeps moving even tho i dont want him too. The game kinda lugs tru checkpoints and moving. But overall not as bad as some of the other shit games out there. It has that stealty sniper feel. But how the fuck do you get ammo??

How is the AI and are there any non-sniping missions like the first?

it sucks, graphics are like ps2, enemies are super human and can see you behind rocks and in folliage where it tells you to hide. you have to sneak thru an area crawling with enemies and its bull. its pitch black out and they still see you, after you somehow make it thru, the game tells you to distract the enemies and you do and they spot you.

another shit game

Lemme say this first, i liked the first one so much, despite its flaws that i put effort into it and gained the full 1000 Gamerscore from it. I love sniping games in general, especially Sniper Elite V2. AWESOME game!

but this... Lets just say it was so shit my xbox decided to scrath the shit outta the disc for reasons unknown to me. and you know if it was ANY other game id probably be upset about it.

But this game is terrible, much worse than the first one.

The controls are sligish making actual sniping at mid to close range impossible.

Theres a weird after effect blur type thing thats always there.

The range at which you shoot is fine, the angle you shoot isint. (meaning if you target at a guy at 750 meters, you should be at least seven pips high, or the one with a 7 next to it, thats the kill shot not at three! that will completly miss!)

AI have stupidly good eyesight. You drop a guy with a silenced rifle he shouldnt know exactly where it come from. but they do, every fucking time.

Game tells you to make a distraction with the guy in the middle, you do this and wait, then move and still spot you with their backs to you!

the overwatch parts sound ace, cover the assualt squad as they move to rescue a hostage. cool yeah. well no, cause thats where they only move one you shoot one guy at a time, giving you extrely rough description of where they are and expect you to know exactly where they mean. EG. "theres two hostiles west side, rooftop of restaurant" fair enough easy, big building centre full of chairs tables, nobody there... ???? farther left is actaully a small house with a bugalo, thats where bad guy one was, the second wasnt on the west side but in the house (or bar?) at the north side...

only problem i have now is i cant even trade the POS in...