Official Boosting Thread

Tron

Elite rubber-band boosting Monday, November 30, 2:00am EST (basically Sunday night)

This will go on until you leave in the morning for school/work/etc.

I personally, will be leaving at 9am EST, but im willing to leave the xbox on till even when i come back home which should be around 3pm EST!

So basically there's gonna be 2 seasons:

2am-6,7,8am EST(whenever you guys leave your house)

6,7,8am-3pm EST(honestly im willing to keep the season going the whole day till we are all elites!:locked)

*Make sure u have your play n charge kit*

1. NlessxNightmare

2. DECSTAR 1

3. Niverive

4. IRA GUNNER AFC (play n charge kit broken)

5. OlegWasHere (didn't show)

6. Lonegunman718

7. powershrooms (didn't show)

Edited by NlessxNightmare

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite rubber-band boosting Monday, November 30, 2:00am EST (basically Sunday night)

I personally, will be leaving at 9am EST, but im willing to leave the xbox on till even when i come back home which should be around 3pm EST!

6,7,8am-3pm EST(honestly im willing to keep the season going the whole day till we are all elites!:locked)

1. NlessxNightmare

2. DECSTAR 1

3. Niverive

im down

just a question

is there a way to stop the controller from turning off

i leave it on and even with the rubber bands my controller shuts off after about 15 minutes

im down

just a question

is there a way to stop the controller from turning off

i leave it on and even with the rubber bands my controller shuts off after about 15 minutes

yes, just use a "play'n'charge kit"

BTW: The most points you earn, if you play an attack and defend, without respawns, on 20min:

win (Defender): 300 Points

w/o respawn: 100 Points

Multiplier 20 min: 400%

balanced teams: 100%

Result: stunning 1600 Points :)

But anyway... to get 675,000 Point for Elite ranking is still hard at this way!!!

-> http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1803/Rainbow-Six-Vegas-Rankings-Breakdown/p1/

The losing team also get around 800 Points ;)

All you have to do is sit and wait until 20 min are over

But I didn't figured out the automatically restart of the game... the option "time between rounds" is disappeard somewhen/somehow :confused:

Any hints for this?

Edited by Steve_the_Chief

*Make sure u have your play n charge kit*

1. NlessxNightmare

2. DECSTAR 1

3. Niverive

4. IRA GUNNER AFC

5. OlegWasHere

i'm down sending you a fr now.

yes, just use a "play'n'charge kit"

BTW: The most points you earn, if you play an attack and defend, without respawns, on 20min:

win (Defender): 300 Points

w/o respawn: 100 Points

Multiplier 20 min: 400%

balanced teams: 100%

Result: stunning 1600 Points :)

But anyway... to get 675,000 Point for Elite ranking is still hard at this way!!!

-> http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1803/Rainbow-Six-Vegas-Rankings-Breakdown/p1/

The losing team also get around 800 Points ;)

All you have to do is sit and wait until 20 min are over

But I didn't figured out the automatically restart of the game... the option "time between rounds" is disappeard somewhen/somehow :confused:

Any hints for this?

This method only works when one person hosts as a DEDICATED SERVER. This means that the player who hosts won't get any exp.

If you have a group of a few players it would be a good idea to take turns in hosting, so everyone can share the exp out equally.

Alternatively, if anyone has an extra xbox and an extra copy of the game, they could always host the games for everyone else.

This method only works when one person hosts as a DEDICATED SERVER. This means that the player who hosts won't get any exp.

hmmm... on what facts your wisdom is based? This work great for me ;)

I use a 2nd XBOX360 with a 2nd RSV and a 2nd online account... and I'm boosting since saturday morning.... works great for me.

I started with grade "Private First Class" and im nearly to reach "Master Sergeant"... only some minutes left ;)

But the only problem I have: How is it possible to restart a finished game automatically since I didn't find the option "time between rounds"... any suggestions?

I allways need to start the game manually after 20 min.

hmmm... on what facts your wisdom is based? This work great for me ;)

I use a 2nd XBOX360 with a 2nd RSV and a 2nd online account... and I'm boosting since saturday morning.... works great for me.

I started with grade "Private First Class" and im nearly to reach "Master Sergeant"... only some minutes left ;)

But the only problem I have: How is it possible to restart a finished game automatically since I didn't find the option "time between rounds"... any suggestions?

I allways need to start the game manually after 20 min.

I have been boosted my way from Private First Class to Lt Colonel, so I know what i'm talking about :)

Your method works fine, but if you want it to restart automatically, you MUST set dedicated server to YES. This will give you the option to set time between rounds. You need to have 3 players though to do this.

Make sure the account you don't want the elite achievment for is hosting. Set up a match with those settings for your account and one other player. Then you can leave it running by itself for as long as you like :)

I have been boosted my way from Private First Class to Lt Colonel, so I know what i'm talking about :)

Your method works fine, but if you want it to restart automatically, you MUST set dedicated server to YES. This will give you the option to set time between rounds. ...

ahhh, ok. That makes sense :) Thanks for the hint.

·•●Σlιτε●•·

Rubber-band boosting:

1-Thursday, December 3, 3:00pm EST (I can stay on for about 7 hours)

2-Friday, December 4, 3:00pm EST

3-Saturday, December 5, 2:00am EST

*Make sure you have your play n charge kit*

*One of you guys need to host or start the game every 20mins. this time(i did it last time)*

T-Hunt boosting:

4-December 4, 11:00pm EST

[Let me know which one u can attend to]

✖ NlessxNightmare [1,2,3,4]

✖ Lonegunman718 [3]

✖ TESTUBE BABY 82 [4] (didn't show)

*Canceled*

Σlιτε

Rubber-band boosting ONLY:Thursday, December, 17. 1-2am EST

Lonegunman718 will be hosting the dedicated server on his second xbox

*Make sure you have your play n charge kit*

Lonegunman718

NlessxNightmare

*No friend request please, i can't add everyone from this forum site*

*Canceled* Host didn't show up =/

Hi everyone, I'm going to go buy myself a Play n' Charge kit tomorrow. Hopefully I can boost with you guys. I wouldn't mind leaving a dedicated server up and running for a night (as long as everyone else does it in return).

I can set up the dedicated server probably on Sunday Dec. 13.

BTW I'm PST.