achievement problem

wuki7

• 2 months later...

I can confirm that these achievements are still glitched.

I have in the game everything but Cool Man (below 20% stress) and Brain Master (A+ in all mini games)

Yet my gamertag is not showing credit for First Step, Get all the game, 40% Brain Usage, 60% Brain Usage, and 80% Brain Usage.

This is my second time through after noticing I didn't get the 60 and 80 the first time, I didn't even realize the others it missed until today.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope :confused: I just tried since its on deal right now, but same weird stuff here also.. never played or d/l the demo

Yep me to :(

In the game it says I have unlocked 10 achievements, but only 8 are showing on xbox.com and I didnt play the trial either.

This is the 2nd game in that sale that doesnt work properly :( (Game Chest: Logic doesn't even load up)

I have the same problem :(.

I emailed the developers and got this back:

Hello,

Thank you for your letter to us.

I'd recommend you to visit this link in order to get in touch with Zune Support.

http://www.zune.net/en-US/support/

I would recommend you to reinstall the game, they are responsible for all distributions of the game.

Best regards,

-------------------------------

Elena Popsulis

Customer Care Agent

http://www.gameloft.com/

What are Zune gonna tell me, talk to the dev's?

• 9 months later...

Long time later this game is still broken for achievements. Why has there been no update? I literally delete the game, download it again. I check the achievement menu, it's empty. I exit the game, I come back in, and it says I have 6 achievements, including the 30+ combos and the A+ in all minigames. Now, if the game thinks that I already have these, i KNOW they're not gonna pop when I actually hit the conditions. So basically I gotta set aside a day, start on a fresh save, and unlock, play, and A+ all minigames in one sitting, hopefully with a 30+ combo somewhere along the way.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first training game achievement popped in game but live shows i haven't earned it, also i never played all the training games but the achievement popped in game but no achievement on live also ive got the issue with the 40% achievement that everyone else seems to be having.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...