Cheats no longer available, confirmed.

Rixiden

I followed another member's advice and emailed Codemasters directly to try and solve my cheats problem. i asked them what could I do about my cheats being unavailable online and even gave them my bonus code to see if they would give me any cheats. Here is word for word copy paste their response.

"

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Clive Barkers Jericho.

I am afraid that we are unable to provide any bonus codes from this address. The codes are available via the cheatline number listed on the back of your manual, if you are in one of the supported countries. The cheats are no longer available from our website unfortunately.

The features that the bonus codes unlock, however, can be unlocked by playing through the game.

Kind regards

Rob

Codemasters Customer Services"

There you have it, either pay the outrageous phone fees to get the codes or just unlock them through playing. Epic fail =(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This game blows. I wish I would have read this forum first. I got this same email this morning. If I’m not mistaken just about every country that overpays for shit is supported(US GB DE to name a few), this game is not worth it I’ve never played a game where enemies spawn on you until now. At 5.00 I shoulda known it was too good to be true.

This game blows. I wish I would have read this forum first. I got this same email this morning. If I’m not mistaken just about every country that overpays for shit is supported(US GB DE to name a few), this game is not worth it I’ve never played a game where enemies spawn on you until now. At 5.00 I shoulda known it was too good to be true.

Enemies get triggered by you but they never spawn on top of you, just don't rush as much as you're doing now and use basic tactics. Very enjoyable game, excellent story and good variety in gameplay. Just don't expect it to be perfect. I'd say 7.1/10

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well, i finished the game on PC but i wanted the cheevos on 360, the game seriously lacks some major fixes in the moving and shooting department, the AI is dumb as a rock even on hard, and they don't even heal you when they're close to you, and the idea that you shoot through an enemy with a gatling gun and that same enemy gets near you and you die even though you emptied 500 rounds in it is INSANE. that is the reason i needed the codes for. sorry to hear that the cheats are available only by phone or by playing the game. thank you.