war games challenges

daily challenges 12/10/2012 - total 4300xp

we are the champions - 1500xp

win 3 matchmaking slayer matches.

in your face - 2800xp

earn 25 cqc medals.

weekly challenges 12/10/2012 - 12/16/2012 - total 11000xp

fully automated - 6950xp

get 15 kills with an automated loadout weapon in a single match.

in the back - 4150xp

assassinate 25 players.

suggested roadmap

daily

we are the champions, you just need to win 4 slayer type matches such as infinity slayer and btb.

in your face, this isn't going to be a quick one. There are only three cqc medals in h4 and those are for beatdown's, melee's and bulltrue's. I'd suggest playing some oddball, as well as sticking with smaller maps so staying away from btb would be key. Thankfully you can do this over a number of games.

weekly

fully automated, you need to get 15 kills in a single match with an automate weapon that you choose from your loadout like the ar, storm rifle, and supressor.

in the back, you need to get a total of 25 assassinations during the course of the week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spartan ops challenges

weekly challenges - 12/10/2012 - 12/16/2012 - total 525000xp

i am the 99 percent - 2500xp

kill 100 elites.

cut off the hand - 2500xp

kill 10 elites in a single spartan ops mission.

destroyer of grunts - 1100xp

kill 100 grunts.

suggested roadmap

i am the 99 percent, my suggestion would be to play c4e4 as you not only get to use the mantis, but you have an almost endless supply of bad guys. Also good is c4e3.

cut of the hand, while it sounds daunting it really shouldn't be to much of a hassle. I would suggest either episode 3 or 4 of chapter 4 as there are a shit ton of elites.

destroyer of grunts, pick your favorite spartan ops mission with covenant and you should breeze through this quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

campaign challenges

weekly challenges - 12/10/2012 - 12/16/2012 - total 7000xp

turn it off! - 4750xp

complete reclaimer solo on legendary difficulty.

feelin' lucky - 2250xp

complete any campaign mission on heroic or higher difficulty with the mythic and tough luck skulls on.

suggested roadmap

turn if off!, as you may have heard already shutdown is the glitch mission in h4 and you can cut it down to no time at all by just following the below video from nak3d eli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufkrjpd1jg

feelin' lucky, for this challenge you will need to complete any h4 campaign mission on heroic difficulty with the mythic and tough luck skulls turned on. My suggestion would be the first level as it's not really hard and as long as you take your time you should be able to breeze right through it.

12/10/2012

Waypoint challenges are only for matchmaking. I believe the first 20 people that do them get prizes too, so diehards that are up at 5:00am probably have it done.

I think they work as regular challenges

halo4infinity challenge weekly challenges have not started yet. The 1st one starts dec 17 and the odds of being one of the 1st 20 is slim

I think they work as regular challenges

halo4infinity challenge weekly challenges have not started yet. The 1st one starts dec 17 and the odds of being one of the 1st 20 is slim

I feel that the odds of being one of the first legit 20 would be near impossible. Since they are allowing people to compete in the challenge in parties with their friends, I am sure that the first 20 will be full parties of boosters.

war games challenges

daily challenges 12/11/2012 - total 4200xp

the kill-o-tron - 2650xp

earn 5 multikill medals in a single match.

your majesty - 1500xp

win 3 matchmaking regicide matches.

suggested roadmap

daily

kill-o-tron, during a single game you need to get a total of 5 multikills. Objective types of games may be your best bet as well as heavy weapons.

your majesty, you just need to win 3 regicide matches. Not sure if it's normal regicide or team regicide.

12/11/2012

anybody knows the quickest way to do the spartan ops challenges ??

I ran through Chapter 3 Episode 4 two times. You will get more than enough for the challenges. I played on easy and I didn't turn on the turrets until I had already killed all the enemies. Not to mention you get to use a mantis and take out loads of Hunters and Banshees.

war games challenges

daily challenges 12/12/2012 - total 4150xp

threading the needle - 2650xp

kill 11 players with a headshot in a single match.

raise the flag - 1500xp

win 3 matchmaking capture the flag matches.

suggested roadmap

daily

threading the needle, quickest way to knock this challenge out is a game of swat.

raise the flag, you just need to win 3 ctf matches.

12/12/2012

I have 635 DOUBLE XP matches I can give away if anyone is still interested... I work at a local sandwich shop that sells Doritos and I get the codes before I clean the table and throw away the bag. I am only entering them in as game pieces now because I have maxed out my 2xp at 200 matches. I HATE to let all of these go to waste. If you message me on Xbox Live (SalmonMan84) and let me know if you are interested.. I will max you out at 200 2xp matches too. No catch, I just hate waste and I need some friends on Xbox Live. It only takes 2 min.

Just add me as a friend on XBox Live and Facebook.

SalmonMan84 is my XBox Live gamertag and my name is Brandon Green on Facebook... You can find me by my email on Facebook, which is [email protected]

YOU MUST HAVE A DEWXP ACCOUNT.

war games challenges

daily challenges 12/13/2012 - total 4150xp

up close and personal - 2550xp

earn 5 cqc medals in a single match.

dominator - 1600xp

win 3 matchmaking dominion matches.

suggested roadmap

daily

up close and personal, you need to get 5 medals in a matchmaking game. The medals in question are melee, beatdown, or bulltrue. I'd suggest normal infinity slayer as the tighter quarters lead to more chances for these types of medals.

dominator, you just need to win 3 dominion matches.

12/13/2012

war games challenges

daily challenges 12/14/2012 - total 3850xp

the pistolero - 2350xp

get 9 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match.

take the hill! - 1500xp

win 3 matchmaking king of the hill matches.

daily

the pistolero, you need to get 9 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match, and using the option of carrying a second primary weapon won't work, this will need to be done with either the magnum, plasma pistol, or boltshot.

take the hill!, you just need to win 3 king of the hill matches.

12/14/2012

war games challenges

daily challenges 12/17/2012 - total 4000xp

to be prices - 1250xp

get 15 kills with a precision loadout weapon.

we are the champions - 2750xp

win 9 matchmaking slayer matches.

weekly challenges 12/17/2012 - 12/23/2012 - total 10200xp

spartan takedown - 4100xp

kill 75 players.

the pistolero - 6100xp

get 15 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match.

december monthly challenge - total 15000xp

suggested roadmap

daily

to be precise, you just need to get 15 kills over the course of the day with a precision loadout weapon. Ie the dmr, br, lightrifle, or carbine.

we are the champions, you need to win 9 matchmaking slayer matches today.

weekly

spartan takedown, during the course of the week you need to kill 75 enemy spartans.

the pistolero, you need to get 15 kills with a secondary weapon in a single match, and using the option of carrying a second primary weapon won't work, this will need to be done with either the magnum, plasma pistol, or boltshot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spartan ops challenges

weekly challenges - 12/17/2012 - 12/23/2012 - total 5750xp

creeping "n crawling - 2500xp

kill 100 crawlers.

watchful avenger - 1500xp

kill 30 watchers.

knightmare - 1750xp

kill 30 knights.

suggested roadmap

creeping 'n crawling, you need to kill 100 crawlers during the course of the week. Still need to see which ep is the best for killing prometheans.

watchful avenger, you need to kill 20 watchers during the course of the week.

knightmare, you need to kill 30 knights during the course of the week.

campaign challenges

weekly challenges - 12/17/2012 - 12/23/2012 - total 7000xp

hide and seek - 2250xp

complete any campaign mission on heroic or higher difficulty with the famine and cloud skulls on.

the conductor - 4750xp

complete composer solo on legendary difficulty.

suggested roadmap

hide and seek, you just need to choose your favorite level and run through it on at least heroic with the cloud and famine skulls turned on. My suggestion is to run through dawn with a friend. It's one of the easiest levels and when you have to hit the button outside to launch the missile have your teammate stand by the secondary objective and when you hit the button he can do his part and you can skip the second battle outside.

the conductor, you need to complete the level composer on solo legendary. Here's a link to a speedrun by nak3d eli.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/swm0dzqp2srba

infinity challenges

weekly challenges - 12/17/2012 - 12/23/2012 - total 7000xp

spartan takedown - 7000xp

kill 250 players.

suggested roadmap

spartan takedown, it's the start of 343i's infinity challenge and the first of their weekly challenges is to kill 250 enemy spartans in matchmaking.

12/17/2012

They seriously need to get a little more creative with these challenges. This months monthly challenge? Pretty much the same, minus 47 games. The Waypoint and weekly challenges for killing players? C'mon, don't just increase the count and make it another challenge. The MOST unique, somewhat challenging one was the 25 assassinations last week.

They seriously need to get a little more creative with these challenges. This months monthly challenge? Pretty much the same, minus 47 games. The Waypoint and weekly challenges for killing players? C'mon, don't just increase the count and make it another challenge. The MOST unique, somewhat challenging one was the 25 assassinations last week.

I completely agree.