DLC plans

RazorSharpshot

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you people honestly cannot be that stupid, can you? The moron I was quoting said they were businesses. I quoted myself to remind him that's exactly what I said. Good job. Three life failures right there. I honestly cannot believe three people on this planet are actually this ignorant.

And there's our forth. Another moron. And seriously, please stop your crying about the DLC when you know you're going to buy it anyway.

You disagreed with the part of your post you quoted. The DLC has no achievements I'm not buying it.

I hardly think you can use assassin's creed 2 as a good way download content can be used to prolong a game. Ubisoft even admitted they removed the content from the game, to ship it earlier, and then had the audacity to CHARGE for removed content without achievements either! having level 40 ship with the game was wierd to me too, the fact that within a few weeks they are changing it to 50 for a fee, is utter bs.

I was thinking about getting the dlc at first. But I think I will pass. Actually I think I will send this game back to gamefly before I get to level 40. I have had 1 Complete multiplayer match in the last 5 attempts playing this stupid game. I either get into a match that is more than half over or get froze playing. If they fix the mp freezing with an update i might rent it again because I WAS having fun with this game. Just seems the freezes are more and more common the longer I play it.

Publisher 2K Games announced the previously revealed Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack will be available to download on March 11, 2010 through Xbox LIVE, Games for Windows LIVE, and PlayStation Network. The pack will cost you $4.99 or 400 Microsoft points.

$5 is not bad. No word on if it adds achievements.

The moron I was quoting said they were businesses. I quoted myself to remind him that's exactly what I said. Good job.

...I just lost IQ points. If you're going to troll, please make sense. I can't have fun arguing with someone who can't think properly.

I don't know why everyone hates this MP (besides the freezing and lag). Its a nice change of pace. And it only takes about 20 hours to reach level 40. I personally can't wait for this DLC.

Just hope we get a date soon.

LOL!!! This completely ruins the MP!!! You are kidding yourself if you think this is a polished MP.

As for the DLC...no achievements, no sale.

And if you post on their forums complaining, you just get flamed and your thread locked.

Sounds a lot like what happens over at the Epic forums whenever there's a complaint about the lag and ridiculous host advantage in Gears 2 :rolleyes:

I am really looking forward to the DLC and I hope it has new achievements with it. I actually have a lot of fun playing MP and even though I have been level 40 for a while I continue to play it. My only complaint is the freezing which I hope is fixed soon.