Be part of the community, Active till the end of the month!

• 4 weeks later...
Go on to the your shape website, click on events and sign up for men vs women event

active till the end of the month could be the last chance to get this?

So my kinect isn't shipping until after the holidays and I was planning on getting this. Am I screwed out of the events achievement? I see a new version of this game is out as well so I was curious if the events applied for both games? My wife and I are fitness junkies(and me a cheevo whore as well) so I will probably 1K both of them and wanted to start with this.

Likewise, myself and my fiancee just got our Kinect and this game. I was also wondering if there is likely to be another event in the new year. I am a fitness addict and a cheev whore so I was really hoping to 1000G this.

Also do the stats on the website include both games progress or are the stats traced separately?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is an event running through the end of May, 2012 currently. I haven't gotten the achievement yet because I had to turn off the xbox and leave before my account synced up, but I was able to sign up for an event. Would be better to do this sooner rather than later, because who knows how long they'll be available.

• 4 weeks later...