Worst game ever

Swisa

Please, you're not text messaging someone, spell the words out all the way so that I don't need a translator. Regardless of how bad a typist you are it doesn't take much more time to type 'are' instead of 'r' or 'you' instead of 'u'. There's a key that says "Shift" on it, and if you hold that down it will capitalize the letters you type while it's down. If you took Spartan's post out of this thread there would be more gamertags in signatures than complete words in the posts. I'm not just being some l337ist about how people should post either, but when you post in that fashion people are not going to take you seriously and are going to be very likely to be hostile towards you.

So, back to the game.. eh, this game definitely had it flaws (graphics and everything Spartan pointed out), but I didn't think it was too bad. It never claimed to be more than a budget title, all Cabela games are these poorly made cheap games that just sell a lot because they are cheap. I guess it's a lot about expectations. I've heard the new one is much better, but you'll never see a true next gen game from Cabela.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Run to one side of the map and corner the animal EVERY time! Run out of breath . . . annoying. I never onced hunted an animal. You aggro, chase after or kill them when they charge you. I couldn't finish this game. I gave it 10 hrs and the game got harder by making the game more annoying. I love achievement points but I refuse to sit here and scream at the television for 5 points. Not even worth renting. I can't believe people get paid to do this little with a video game.:mad:

Like many of you are saying the achievement points in this game isn't hard to achieve. It's the dam 'rules' that make it hard/annoying to play. This game would be more fun if the game designers tested the game before releasing it. -.-

Some stupid things in this game.

Can't shoot anything in 50 yards of a house...even if its attacking you.

Something attacks you...you shoot it once and it runs...you kill it...you get fined because it wasn't attacking you WHILE you killed it.

Chasing after a trophy legend animal and it falls in the water and drowns!!!

The kill male/female missions. (Some of the animals you can't tell at all..you literally have to shoot and pray its the right one..hah.)

Chasing something and you have to stop and catch your breath all the dam time.

You can run faster than you can drive the vehicles. -.-

All in all the game is fun but it lacks alot. If you are playing this game for achievements I would highly suggest reading the sticky threads to get the little map working to see where the animals are and read up on Spartan's little guide to get the silver/bronze/gold achievements without having to play the whole game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

It's certainly not the worst game ever, if you played "Brave: A Warriors Tale" ;)

But I have to agree, that it isn't the best game. I quit it in the last area, where you have to kill 2 deer with a shotgun, and 2 deer with a rifle. For some reason after I killed 2 with the shotgun, it wouldn't let me kill the other 2. It always kept on telling me, that it is illegal -.-

African Safari is way better, in my opinion.