9. FLAME ALCHEM1ST

10. Ebon Plague*

11. macd87*

12. Blue Hanzo

13. Kaeichi

14. RubenMT

15. Hillmanmad

16. Shad0w x360a

Ok it looks as though the list is done I will message ppl a little later today to try and arrange a time that suits all hopefully being a sunday ppl will be free to try this.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dead Herb

2. HeroedeLeyenda

3. SymbianRulez

4. Shadowman Xbl

5. lI Spider II

6. HaZxMaT

7. Deejayc

8. Full Metal COS

9. FLAME ALCHEM1ST

10. Ebon Plague*

11. macd87*

12. Blue Hanzo

13. Kaeichi

14. RubenMT

15. Hillmanmad

16. Shad0w x360a

Ok it looks as though the list is done I will message ppl a little later today to try and arrange a time that suits all hopefully being a sunday ppl will be free to try this.

add me in as a backup, or second room starter, i be on all day

also, need VS force and beat entire campaign on hard {4 player would be nice!}

Well thanks to everybody who showed up for the team emote and the V device GJ ones. Good thing to note, for team emote you dont all need to be in the same team, there just need to be 8 people emoting at the same time and you will get it. If anyone still needs this just shoot me a invite and ill help.

Noo i missed it :( Dam Work:mad: lol well i guess ill try for a second round :uzi: any one still need it

Excuse My Nooby Nes This Is the first time Iv Done Something like this

SO Looking For 8 Player Emote Copy And Paste and sign up here TY

1. Hillmanmad

_________

And Thanks For Every ones help

Edited by hillmanmad

Just started this game [up to Episode 2, Chp 3?] and I don't like playing LP2 by myself. I'm not really achievement hunting except completing Episodes/Chapters. I played the original LP so I could play on Hard [not ready for Extreme yet]. Yes I do communicate and play by objectives [though this is Co-op campaign lol].

Add CaraB00

^Those are zeros

My only requirement when adding is PLEASE *Text Message* LP2, Lost Planet 2, or something similar.

Oh and mic is preferred, but if you don't have one [broken or whatever], then just add.

1. Hillmanmad

2. Art Of Kamikaze

3. Snakes117

4. KEVIN 737

5. MikeydCT

6. Fear Intentions

7.GoDz sNub

_________

also looking for people who are good to beat hard with me and help me beat the giant worm on the train where you can use the giant gun but want people who can beat it and if possible without that gun cuz it is slow.

1. Hillmanmad

2. Art Of Kamikaze

3. Snakes117

4. KEVIN 737

5. MikeydCT

6. Fear Intentions

7.GoDz sNub

8. Kiljs

_________

9. ToucanDeathMask

10. Dead Herb

Although Ive already done this I'll help out Im just after getting regen 5 team members Gj while Im at it.

1. Hillmanmad

2. Art Of Kamikaze

3. Snakes117

4. KEVIN 737

5. MikeydCT

6. Fear Intentions

7.GoDz sNub

8. Kiljs

_________

Well thats the min number of players needed so well start from there its 6 pm here i plan to do this on may 25th between 3-4pm hopfully

there still room ofcorse so send my a xbl message if u want in and to any one who can help out or to whos joinging to bring along some friends that may need it lol

thanks to every one

Ill Be On All Day So Message My XBL account ty

Edited by hillmanmad

Hey all, I'm playing this game heavily at the moment, and allthough I got my 8 player emote already, if you need someone to make up the numbers and I'm online just yell. Also I'll be looking for someone to boost out a few online good jobs (see venomized's excellent good job walkthrough thread for a list of which ones) so if anyone is up for them, just hit me up. (I'm estimating that we will need around 8 players for the 5 point killstreak specifically, but this will take easily over an hour to boost out for all 8 players)

Peace

1. Hillmanmad

2. Art Of Kamikaze

3. Snakes117

4. KEVIN 737

5. MikeydCT

6. Fear Intentions

7.GoDz sNub

8. Kiljs

_________

Well thats the min number of players needed so well start from there its 6 pm here i plan to do this on may 25th between 3-4pm hopfully

there still room ofcorse so send my a xbl message if u want in and to any one who can help out or to whos joinging to bring along some friends that may need it lol

thanks to every one

Ill Be On All Day So Message My XBL account ty

Dude what time zone are you in? GMT? EST?

Hey all, I'm playing this game heavily at the moment, and allthough I got my 8 player emote already, if you need someone to make up the numbers and I'm online just yell. Also I'll be looking for someone to boost out a few online good jobs (see venomized's excellent good job walkthrough thread for a list of which ones) so if anyone is up for them, just hit me up. (I'm estimating that we will need around 8 players for the 5 point killstreak specifically, but this will take easily over an hour to boost out for all 8 players)

Peace

Count me in on the points Gj Im down to just the Coops needed now so if theres any others we can knock out that'd be cool.