I <3 Free Packs

I X I Shock I

Lucky. I've had Suarez, Gerrard, Pato and Van Persie from free packs.

Well other than Xavi the next 'decent' card I got was Vidic, from pretty much my first free pack months ago.

I was moaning to my friend last week about still not getting an IF player after over 200 packets. He'd never played FUT, only career mode but said he liked the idea of it.

Hour later he text me. He got an IF player in his second free packet.

We are no longer friends....

Damn! Yeah if I had gotten that lucky, definitely wouldn't of posted it here. I know this achievement has burned through some peoples wallet.. Excessively.

Well, considering the EAS ticket is 4000, I play two, three since I'm gonna start buying Madden again, that's 72 packs at 100 MSP each. Right there 32 packs are for free. Plus in NHL I buy boosts, saving 20% on purchases, add another 500 MSP to that. So yeah, it's 'somewhat free'.

Cute.

Why exactly does this make US cunts?

It's not like we decide what you get in your packs

I'm fucking about.

Im guessing he had a bad day at school;)

:goodpost

Clever. Coz only schoolies use swear words, anyone older than 16 is much too sophisticated and driven by the desire to use perfect 19th Century etiquette to even consider it.

Clever. Coz only schoolies use swear words, anyone older than 16 is much too sophisticated and driven by the desire to use perfect 19th Century etiquette to even consider it.

Its not that you swore. Its that you came into the thread and for no reason what so ever called us cunts. Something that a school kid would do.

You now claim you were 'fucking about'. How you expected anyone to realise that, is any ones guess. Ive seen people on this site suggest that american football should be in the olympics, so what im getting at, is that stupid comments aren't uncommon here. I presumed yours was another one.

:goodpost;)