beat mk chapter 1 not unlocking

good theory thewordis - i'll put this to the test at some point in the next 24 hours and post my findings!!

edit - Played through to chapter 4 on the MK side without dying or saving and my missing Infiltration achievement popped.

Not sure whether this was due to not dying or saving or whether it was just coincidence but i'm gonna try and do the DC side in 1 sitting without dying and see how that goes. Seems people have been having trouble with both stories.

Bloody buggy code!

edit again - Played through past chapter 5 on DC side without dying or saving on no pop for completing chapter 5. Looks like this really is hit or miss :S

Edited by ashleary

• 3 weeks later...

i thought it had to do with the difficulty change. i changed it from medium to easy.

second time through i died 100 times and still got every achievement

then i switched it to marvel and didnt get the first but i did turn off the system. unsure of wether i had changed the difficulty it seems i didnt.

i have no idea whats wrong with this damn game but it dont make no sence to me.

beat it the second time after deleting the save. died 100 times and got the achievement but not the one for beating both of them.

which is incredibly stupid since i have the achievement for both of them. but then again its dumb to have chapter 3 unlocked before chapter 1

Edited by TheOnlyMatto